Jack In The Box / false advertisement

Arden way/across from Carl jr. , Sacramento, United States Review updated:
Phone: None

I had a coupon sent home to me from jack in the box. The coupon say two burger for five dollar. When I went there the Hindu man who didn't speak good English rung me up for ten dollar two burger. I complain say hey why coupon say two for five he say he don't know my cash register ring it for ten dollar can't fix it. I say that false advertising in the coupon. He say don't care don't want to buy then don't come back. I ask for manager be say he is the manager I never heard any manager talk like that to not come back. Fake coupon advertising two for five I left and went across to Carl jr instead they were much nicer. Nerver will I go there again false adversting a manager tell u to not come back.

Ni
Dec 16, 2014

Comments

• Re
      17th of Dec, 2014

Did the coupon by any chance say something like only in certain stores? Coupons can't always be used in all stores. You have absolutely no reason to criticize the way an immigrant speaks, saying they couldn't speak good English. What country are you from, because your extremely poor spelling, and grammar indicate that you don't speak real good English either.

• Pr
      17th of Dec, 2014

I am a customer who got cheated by this company named Dominate RFID.They installed their RFID devices and software which is not working smoothly for the past 8 months.They claimed that they were the best in RFID as they are from the US region.Now adays whenever I call them, they don't pick up the phone and whenever they do they say the old childish excuses.Recently I came to know some facts through one of the employees and realized that I made one of the worst decisions by choosing Dominate RFID for automating my operations.I lost 95000 AED in total in regards to this nonsense from Donate RFID.There are some keypoints I want to bring to notice: 1.They claim that they are based in US which they are not which is a criminal offense in UAE which the law didn't find till now which is a shame.They have linked the UAE number with a US number purchased from 800.com and claim that they are from the US.They are from IRAN .They sell cheap RFID devices from China renamed as Dominate RFID with a software which is again a cheap one redeveloped from a cheap ERP software.There are some companies who have paid huge amount in AED to acquire these products to automate their operations especially warehouses thinking that its the future.One of them in The E-max chain (LANDMARK group).Of course, RFID is a useful technology and has different applications but don't go with this DOMINATE RFID from JLT, Dubai 2.The employees are aware of the manipulations and conspiracy behind the company but afraid to open up due to the fear of losing their jobs.
    2.I urge all the customers to be alert and enquire about this fraudulent company in Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai before investing money into their RFID devices.The dealers are unaware of this company, but refrain from dealing with them too for a safe future. There are other good companies who can satisfy your RFID needs called Track IT Solutions, Tagstone, AVI infosys, Emitac & Tagit etc.Go for these companies instead of getting fooled by these IRANI people who are known for fraud in their hometown .Be Alert---Be Safe...Your Well Wisher