Jack In The Box / false advertisement
I had a coupon sent home to me from jack in the box. The coupon say two burger for five dollar. When I went there the Hindu man who didn't speak good English rung me up for ten dollar two burger. I complain say hey why coupon say two for five he say he don't know my cash register ring it for ten dollar can't fix it. I say that false advertising in the coupon. He say don't care don't want to buy then don't come back. I ask for manager be say he is the manager I never heard any manager talk like that to not come back. Fake coupon advertising two for five I left and went across to Carl jr instead they were much nicer. Nerver will I go there again false adversting a manager tell u to not come back.
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional
- Jack In The Box - wrong order, rude staff, dirty cup, hair in burger, refusal to provide me a receipt.