Jack in the Boxdebit card not return after transaction complete

Went to Jack In the Box this afternoon (May, 18. 2017 around 100 Pm)for my usual order, (2 iced coffee and 1 plain croissant) Yolanda the Supervisor that took my Debit card and handed me my order. First I hand her my card to pay my order, then she handed me a bag with my sandwich and a straw, asked if I wanted a cup holder then I said "yes'. She gave me my coffees and said" have a nice day". I drove off, but then I realized that I did not have my debit card .I went back to the drive thou but there is 2 cars in front of me. I patiently waited till my turn. And when I got at the window, I told Yolanda that I did not got my debit card. She kept saying she did gave it back to me.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Las Vegas, NVA witness (I forgot his name/Asian young guy)was the witness everything.He said that they will check the locker...?the back...? I was like.how did my card get in the locker or office in less than 10 minis from the time I ordered? But in my mind.they look around. Yolanda even trying to convinced me that I might misplaced my card and I might put it in my purse because she does it all the time.and I kept telling her that she did not give my debit card back to me. And the Asian guy finally found it along with another card.My experienced today is terrible. I always come to this location almost everyday for about a year now. So, I have to cancelled my card because I feel not safe of what happened to me today. Fraud are everywhere.very an inconvenient and very bad service.

• Updated by *dnaman* · May 19, 2017

I ddnt wrote the second comment and You spelled Yulanda as Yolanda. And I will still going to call or come to this location to resolve this situation.

Dn
May 19, 2017

Comments

•   May 21, 2017

I'm sorry. I'm a stupid, pimple faced little boy who likes to make fun of everyone every chance I have because my mother and father liked having sex with me. It really screwed me up because I liked it. And now I can't get a job or a girlfriend. Or maybe a boyfriend? I don't know. I'm still confused about that. Now I feel like if I judge other people and make them feel bad, I can feel better about myself.