Jack in the Box — customer service
On May 13, 2017 around 3:30am, I went to a Jack In A Box drive through in 92154, San Diego Coronado Avenue, California. I asked for a loaded breakfast and she said she had no eggs. I then asked for Chicken teriaky bowl and she said she had no rice.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Diego, CAi suspect something funny was going on but i told her she should NOT be open 24 hours if she is not ready and i asked what did she have? She called me rude for telling her all of that. I then left and did not order anything so i went to Mc Donalds where they are always ready to serve food 24 hours. You really should NOT be open 24 hours if you are not ready. Thank you for looking into this matter.
More Jack in the Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack in the Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack in the Box - customer service 
- Jack in the Box - customer care 
- Jack in the Box - employee abuse 
- Jack in the Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack in the Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack in the Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack in the Box - product/ service 
- Jack in the Box - service
- Jack in the Box - unfair and non professional