iTravel2000 / False Advertising
The airlines had a weekend seatsale on and Itravel2000's website reflected these prices through the weekend. Instead of booking directly with Westjet or AirCanada we chose to book on Itravel2000. We booked at 6:30pm on Sunday night which was clearly part of the seatsale which lasted until midnight. The transaction went through and then we received an email the following Monday saying they would not honor that price and that we owed another $150 as there had been a price increase when the seat sale ended and when they came into the office the following morning. We feel this was FALSE advertising and that they should have honored the original price until the deadline or clearly state that the prices would only be in effect until THEY closed that day. That way the customer could have booked with the airline directly. When we called and spoke to an agent about the situation they were etremely rude. I will no longer use this site to book our trips and flights as we had in the past.
More iTravel2000 Complaints & Reviews
- iTravel2000 - Warning to other visitors! 
- iTravel2000 - PriceDropProtection 
- iTravel2000 - Last Minute Cancellation
- iTravel2000 - Wedding Group Deal Ripoffs and Customer Service Nightmare 
- iTravel2000 - Misrepresentation 
- iTravel2000 - all inclusive package
- iTravel2000 - I booked a flight and I have to cancel and I can not get a refund.
- iTravel2000 - food. room service
- iTravel2000 - booking
- iTravel2000 - service not received for return flight not cancelled