iQor / delivery

1 Dasmarinas, Philippines

Hi lbc,

I just want to lodge a complaint regarding your customer service representatives for giving false information, for dropping the call and for being rude. I ordered a product from shopee for a present and was shipped last sun - 7/05/17. I was expecting that i'll receive the product on tuesday as it is usually 3-5 business days, but it was delivered last mon 08/05/17. Lbc went to our house but no one received the package, as we weren't expecting it. That night, I called your hotline and was promised that it will be redelivered on tuesday, I didn't go to work just to wait for the package but your courier didn't show. Then again, I called your hotline and said that it will be redelivered if not on wed, it could be this thursday or friday. I have been calling lbc for a total of 6 times and all the representatives that i've spoke to are giving different information. One said that it will not be returened to seller as there's an escalation made. But, upon checking website, order status for my package will be returned to shipper, as courier attempt to redeliver it. But again, I make sure that someone will pick it up for me. It seems that your courier are also making false report on your end just to say that they did their job. But it seems that they didn't. I'm just frustrated with the customer service I had with your representatives, to think that i'm calling from cavite to manila using a long distance call. Can't they even think the inconvinience it has caused me. By the way here's the reference number : [protected]

Aa