The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

iPage / Aggressive practices

1 United States Review updated:
Contact information:

iPage has very aggressive practices. I've indicated that I didn't want to renew services and still received and email saying that my CC will be charged! Not only did they keep my CC info, but they just charge you without you confirming or renewing services.

Bf
Sort by: UpDate | Rating

Comments

  • Di
      22nd of Feb, 2011
    0 Votes

    WORST THAN THAT! I canceled my account 20 days prior to the renewal date (verified in writing) they still billed me $107.40 for the basic package which they charge $52.00 for new accounts. They admit I shouldn't have been billed but refuse to pay for any bounced check fees due to their illegal practices. Still waiting for a refund of my $107.40. BEWARE OF THEIR BILLING PRACTICES!!!

  • Vm
      17th of Feb, 2013
    0 Votes

    Why don't everyone get together and start a class action against this web site?
    When you complain, nothing gets done. No one really cares.
    80% of the people don't care one way or the other and the other 20% are glad
    you are having this problem.
    If anything just do something about it in the courts.

Post your comment