Intex Pools / Horrible customer service

I purchase a new pump for my pool and it lasted only two weeks. Intex replaced this pump with another and it lasted only three weeks. Intex then insisted that I ship back the defective pump for a replacement which I did at a cost of $25.00 for shipping. I requested that a supervisor contact me so I could discuss what options I had to avoid a third replacement and the associated shipping costs. Their customer service department will not allow me to speak to a supervisor and that I would receive a call from a supervisor within 24 hours. It has been four days and no one has called me and still the customer service department will not allow me to speak to a supervisor. I think that Intex makes a good pool overall but their pumps and customer service are very questionable.

A  9th of Aug, 2007 by
I bought an Intex 18x48 pool for my kids last year and have had the worst luck with the pool. The pumps that come with the pool are not strong enough to even circulate the water. Therefore the pool stays dirty all the time. There is really nothing that you can do for this. I feel like I have wasted $700 on a pool that is worthless. We have spent more time and money trying to fix the pool where we could swim in it than we have been swimming in two summers of having the pool.

I would not recommend these pools to anyone.
N  24th of Jun, 2009 by
had 15oo gal pump for above ground 18 foot pool, impeller went bad after a yr..maybe a class action suit again intex would be in order ..any lawyers interested.if you read its a constant problem among others .there like most corporations take your money and run and dont you dare complain..the people at intex must be very proud alot like madoff..i hope they choke on the money there ripping off!!
A  7th of Jun, 2010 by
I purchased a 15' x 48' Intex pool from toys r us TWO days ago and the pump worked for three hours. I called Toys r us to inquire about exchanging the pool. Toys r us informed me the they will not make any exchanges on the pool once it is purchased, because it is an Intex product we have to deal with Intex for a replacement. I called Intex and the will send me a replacement but only after I pay the shipping and return the old pump. which in all will take a total of two weeks. We now have a pool that has no pump for two weeks.
N  31st of Jul, 2012 by
I bought a 16' x 48" intex pool and the pump went out in less than 2 weeks. I called the warranty phone number on the paperwork and they said they did not take care of the pump and to call intex. I called intex and they said the other company should take care of it. Do not purchase one of these pools - biggest piece of crap ever and they don't stand behind anything.
N  16th of Jul, 2014 by
We're having problems getting our pool pump replaced, support personnel are all foreign and don't speak English well. They won't allow you to speak to a supervisor, it's been weeks now and still can't get a replacement pump. Here we are in the middle of pool season and I'm having to use a sump pump hanging on a rope to try and circulate the water.
N  25th of Jul, 2016 by
Having same problem sent several faxes with receipt and claim # on it all I get from a (barely speaking English ) lady is a run around said she cant read my faxes . BS enlarged another fax went to Kroger's to send yet another fax no respond yet been 2 week long process already