Intex — impeller
I bought an 18' by 48" pool for my kids last year, by the end of the summer, the pump had started making noise, but still pumped. This year I set the pool up and the pump would run, but not pump, so I took the cover off to find all the blades had broke off of the impeller. When I called intex, they told me I could not replace the 5 cent plastic defective impeller, but had to buy a new pump. So, I went online and found hundreds of other people, with the same problem. I think it is time for intex to step up and make this right with all of us, especially for our kids.
More Intex Complaints & Reviews
- Intex - problem with pool pump size!
- Intex Air Mattress - air mattress defect
- Intex 18' X 48& pool - replacement hoses
- Intex - poor product and customer service
- Intex Pools - tearing liners that flood yards
- Intex pool filter pump model 635 - cant replace impeller
- Intex Corporation - pool pump
- Intex - broken propeller blades on pump
- Intex Corporation - krystal clear model 637r filter pump
- Intex easyset pool 12x3 - never used pool is leaking after fill-up