Rayner Covering Systems Logo

Rayner Covering Systems

Having problems with Rayner Covering Systems?

Rayner Covering Systems reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 25, 2008. The latest review Will not honor warranty was posted on May 20, 2013. The latest complaint Will not honor warranty was resolved on May 20, 2013. Rayner Covering Systems has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 3 reviews. Rayner Covering Systems has resolved 2 complaints.

Rayner Covering Systems Customer Service Contacts

665 Schneider Drive
South Elgin, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rayner Covering Systems Customer Service. Initial Rayner Covering Systems complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rayner Covering Systems above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rayner Covering Systems. Discuss the issues you have had with Rayner Covering Systems and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Rayner Covering Systems Complaints & Reviews

Rayner pool coversWill not honor warranty

Purchased solid vinyl pool cover that had to be custom made in aug 2011. I sent them my old pool cover as a template. The new cover after the second use is starting to produce small holes underneath where the cover goes over the edge of the pool (called coping). It does have paint from the coping on the cover. My old cover made by Plastic I believe had the same paint rubbing off but after 8 years it never tore holes where it goes over the edge of the pool ( called coping) according to Jameson. He says he is only a sales rep and cannot make a decision for the company. I did everything by the book and they will not honor the warranty. DO NOT BUY FROM RAYNER Covering Systems. I invite any one from Rayner who can make a decision to reply and justify why warranty is not covering my I problem with my pool cover that is not excluded.

Rayner Safety Pool CoverPoor Quality Product, Poor Customer Service, Do Not Honor Warranty

In 2008 we purchased a Rayner safety vinyl pool cover through, a now out of business, local pool company. After one year of use our pool cover had several tears at the seams. We called Rayner directly and they told us we would need to send our cover back to them through a retailer. Although the pool company we originally purchased the cover through was out of business this was not a problem. We shipped the cover to Rayner through backyardcitypools.com and it was repaired under warranty at no cost.

Another winter and more issues. The repairs that were done the prior year had come apart as well as additional seams coming apart. We again shipped the cover back to Rayner through backyardcitypools.com. This time we we told Mr. Rayner would not cover the repairs as our cover was "stolen property". Unfortunately the local business we used did not pay Rayner for the covers they purchased, although their customers did pay them dearly. So now not only will Rayner not honor their limited lifetime warranty, they are also not honoring the poor quality repairs they did the prior year.

Their customer service is absolutely awful. I was treated like a thief by Judy. She kept repeating multiple times how our cover was stolen. As another pointed out she talks over you and does not even allow you to explain your issue. I was given no alternate options, unlike backyardcitypools.com that offered me many solutions to the issue.

They make a poor quality product and top it off with worse customer service and a complete disregard for their "warranty". Save yourself some money and find a better company and product. Luckily for businesses they can write off losses on their taxes. I am left with a $1500 piece of ripped vinyl.

• Je
        Jennifer NY Nov 09, 2011

Thanks for your input. Keep up the great job of "policing" people's issues.

• Je
        Jennifer NY Nov 09, 2011

People should read before commenting. We paid the retailer for the cover. He went out of business and didn't play his debts. Not my fault they let this man order 30+ covers for his failing business all on good faith. In the end it doesn't change the fact that Rayner used low quality vinyl in my cover.

Rayner Covering Systems — Bad service

I ordered a pool cover for a rental home in Colorado a couple of years ago.My tennants said the poolcover wa...