Interrent.com — no response to email contact
Having booked, paid for, used and returned the hired vehicle in good order, we expected, as advised for our deposit to be released within 2-3 weeks.
In the 3rd week I sent an email asking to be advised when we could expect our deposit to be returned.
I have not received so much as an acknowledgement from either my emails or the contact I made on their FaceBook page.
The live help on their website suggested I could wait 10-12 days for a response to my email!
Shocking after sales service - actually, no after sales service at all.
I still await the decency of a response.
More Interrent.com Complaints & Reviews
- Interrent - Damage excess refund 
- Interrent - faulty car, over charging and supply of lower class than ordered 
- InterRent / Group Europcar - contentious damage report and abusive repair charge 
- InterRent / Group Europcar - demand for extra payment in excess of prepaid costs 
- InterRent / Group Europcar - conditions for car hire that were easy to miss 
- Interrent - excess charge at pisa airport
- Interrent - extra charge with no explanation or notification
- Interrent - charge made on credit card
- Interrent - debito incorrecto
- InterRent / Group Europcar - unhelpful staff, inability to help