[Resolved] Intelius Subscription / cancelled before and still charging account/cannot contact via phone

1 MA, United States Review updated:

I have cancelled the services with Intelius several times before in 2008 and they started charging my credit card again in 2009 for services I haven't used or resigned up for. I've been charged 19.95 per month for "background check/people searches" that I have not even utilized. I've tried 3 times to get in touch with customer service because I cannot cancel online due to not knowing my account login and password because I never signed up for an account. I've been on hold for over 20 minutes during each call and never was able to reach a representative. I do not have the time to keep calling and attempting to reach this company, I am in the process of filing a complaint with my credit card as well.

• Resolution statement

• Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 22, 2009

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

Comments

• Nc
      16th of Jun, 2009

did not use or authorize these transactions cc was charged causeing an overdrawn account these funds need to be returned to my account immediately!