[Resolved] Intelius Subscription / cancelled before and still charging account/cannot contact via phone
I have cancelled the services with Intelius several times before in 2008 and they started charging my credit card again in 2009 for services I haven't used or resigned up for. I've been charged 19.95 per month for "background check/people searches" that I have not even utilized. I've tried 3 times to get in touch with customer service because I cannot cancel online due to not knowing my account login and password because I never signed up for an account. I've been on hold for over 20 minutes during each call and never was able to reach a representative. I do not have the time to keep calling and attempting to reach this company, I am in the process of filing a complaint with my credit card as well.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 22, 2009
If you select a promotional price on the Intelius website, you will also receive a free 7 day trial of Identity Protect. After the 7 day trial, it will convert to a regular subscription and bill out at $19.95 monthly.
However, there’s no obligation. If you determine within the 7 day trial that you no longer want Identity Protect, you can cancel your service anytime, online or over the phone with a customer support representative.
Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.
More Intelius Subscription Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- Intellius - website for locating information
- Intelius - charges to my paypal account
- Intelius - three different charges posting to my bank account
- Intelius - scam!!! they are stealing my money!!!
- Intelius - complaint