[Resolved] Intelcom Expressunbelievable

Had a one-day delivery from Amazon. Since it is pouring rain and I didn't want my package stolen, I waited all day. At 4:30, the package had not even been sent out for delivery. I know how bad this company is, so I contacted Amazon.

Got a refund for my $3.99 fee. After I complained, I noticed that there was an Out for Delivery posted after 6:00. I was told not to expect delivery today but I decided to wait anyways. I finally gave up after 9:00. Out of curiosity, I checked again and noticed that there was another Out for Delivery posted for a time before my complaint to Amazon.

Unbelievable. They added 2 Out for Delivery notices to the tracking AFTER I complained to Amazon because my package was not out for delivery and sitting in their warehouse.

I did tell Amazon to never use them to ship a package to me again. We'll see if it works.

• Resolution statement

• Intelcom Express Customer Care's Response, Jul 12, 2019

Hello!

We're a bit late, as we were just made aware of this website.
    Have you contacted us about this issue? If you experience any other events like this one, kindly connect with us at [protected]@intelcomexpress.com for immediate support.

Thank you!