Ingles / Dirty place and nasty food

1 Gaffney, SC, United States Review updated:

I am very frequent shopper. I just was getting a package of croissants from the counter and looked over at the angel food a cakes and say black specks on the cakes, like pieces from the pan. Then i stepped back to look at the depta and the equipment was very dirty. Only one person was working in there. She said all had gone home and she had to put out more things she didn't have time to clean they wouldn't give people the hours to keep the place clean. This needs to be resolved as food can be contaminated by pieces of pan. Need to consider more people and hours to keep these place clean.

Comments

3rd of Jun, 2009
    Ingles
    Cherrydale
    Greenville
    South Carolina

We are big salad eaters in the family and they are sold looking fresh on the top and we buy them to to find out that the salad on the middle and bottom is rotten, this has happened to us at least 5 times if not more.

• Gi
      7th of Jun, 2009
    ingles market
    715 trade street
    Dallas
    North Carolina
    Phone: 704 922 6791

letting managers cuss there employees treat them badly lettind them drik alcholic bev. on the job and mgr, know but just over look it.good employees who are never late and do there jobs get threatened so they dont sat a thing. do you think it ie.

• My
      7th of Jun, 2009

there is no law that says a company has to follow its own company policies.

• Av
      19th of Sep, 2013
    Ingles
    Temple
    Georgia

When I first started working at Ingles I was thankful to have a job. But soon I realized what kind of company Ingles was...

For one thing I noticed the way the employees talked about the company? They weren't happy, their pay ( or lack of) and very tiny raises were awful, the way they were treated, the lack of professionalism with ALL managers.

Then there's the 'rumors and gossip' at every job, and sometimes you can tell what to believe and whats just made up. But when some of the accusations are witness with your own eyes, you can't help but wonder about everything else?

In the end, after working there two years, I got fed up with everything and quit. I felt like why work at a company who doesn't take care of their employees, a company that allows all of this to just continuously happen? And believe I tried to move to a different store, but because I was a hard worker I kept getting the run around by the store manager and ' after a few crys of wolf', you don't believe it anymore.