ING Direct / ING Direct will not close my account and send my remaining funds
I have requested my account be closed with ING Direct and my remaining balance be refunded to my linked checking account on November 14th. I was told my funds would be sent over Monday November 17th, but as of today November 26th I have not received them and my ING account is still open. I have called almost every day, but I am always told that they are in the process of closing the account and the funds will be returned within 2-3 business days. All of my information is correct, but they are refusing to send my money back to me. How long can they hold my money hostage? Why do they keep lying to me? When I asked for something to be put in writing about the correct date, the manager refused. They also have not responded to my emails. My balance is over 2700.00 and there is nothing pending on the account. I have been banking with ING for 2.5 years years and never had any trouble when my account balances were going up. Now that we have gone through about 20, 000 in savings recovering from a job layoff and cross county move, I am seeing their true colors.
More ING Direct Complaints & Reviews
- ING Direct - Horrible Treatment Illegal Practices 
- ING Direct Savings - In an attempt to save money I have now spent over $ 200.00 with this company 
- ING Direct - Fraud and cheating 
- ING Direct - Ing Direct Complaints File with BBB 
- Ing Direct / NetBank - Terrible customer treatment 
- Ing Bank - I cannot access my account
- ING NL - Customer's right to receive his own financial records
- ING 401k Smart Plan - Embezelment?
- ING Direct - ING Stole $8,500 From me !! 
- ING Direct - ING is not a good banking service