Indian Railways / ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person
I am payal thaker. My brother is physically handicapped, while travelling by train to get the concession he has to go personally to book the ticket and show the certificate.
1) . He has to stand in the queue despite lot of difficulty while standing.
2) . The ticket window is at so much height that its become so difficult to give the papers there. He fall twise while doing this process.
My suggestion is why they need all this proof while issuing a ticket to physically handicapped person while they can cross check the same when the person is travelling by the train by a ticket checker.
This i feel is the descrimination of the human right even after giving them concession in the ticket.
I will appeal to indian ministry of railway to alter the rules for physically challenged person and pass some sensible rule inwhich such person dont hv to suffer while booking a ticket.
More Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - azad hind express running late 
- Indian Railways - attendants misbehavior in 2ac. 
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter
- Indian Railway - theft of mobile phone