Indian Railway / plight of the indian railway
It is about a worst incident happened in reservation compartment while i was traveling From Trivandrum to Bangalore by Bangalore Express with my friends.
Three Passengers entered into the train from Trissur and they were creating nuisance to the co passengers . After some time the scene which we have seen was really shocking...
One among them (looks like a high class)was lying down on the floor in such a way that his one leg in one lower berth and other in the second lower berth .He had already passed urine in the next cabin thinking that as toilet and that too besides passengers luggage and sandals.
We girls really afraid and was about to inform this to TTR.But strange thing is No TTR was there in any of the sleeper coaches and he was sitting in AC.Somehow we informed this to TTR.He told police will enter from Coimbatore police station and will take care of this.But sad to say nothing happened.About 5 Police men came but they haven't done anything .They told us to wait till Erode and raise complaint there.We strongly told them to get a solution for us and we cannot sit like this till Erode.But they didn't hear anything and get out of the moving train.
We totally were in fully desperate condition.After that some co passengers really helped us.One old man came into action.He ordered all the three to get out from there and also told TTR to keep their ticket. Thus the situation was under control..
All this is to say that the Railway authority (Railway police & TTR's)is totally irresponsible.
Railway Authorities will not be there if we are in some critical condition inside train....
This is from My Experience....
More Indian Railway Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - attendants misbehavior in 2ac. 
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter
- Indian Railway - theft of mobile phone