Indian Post Office / Non reliability of a non private firm

I had paid my BSNL landline bill in Kadakom Post office( Chirayinkil, Trivandrum dist., Kerala ) in 23/07/07. The last date for the payment was 25/07/07. Today is 16/08/07 and my landline connection is temporarily disconnected and the reason BSNL have is the non payment of telephone bill. This was my first time bill payment in Kadakom Post office. When I contacted BSNL, they says "Who told you to pay the bill in Kadakom Post office? Such things are very frequent when it comes to Kadakom Post office." Now it's not only a matter of me, but also the matter of people coming under this post office (Kadakom Post office).

I think that the age of retirement is to be lowered. So that the old man(Post master) can free himself from this horrible job.

D  10th of Nov, 2008 by
SB A/c (4313006) book not transfered for more than 5 Months from West Mambalam area to Virugambakkam area in chennai, Tamil nadu.

A/c holder Name - N.Chandrasekaran and C.Padma
A/c type - Joint

We have shifted our house fro West mambalam to vrugambakkam. As per all rules we have requested for a/c transfer. But till date the book was not transfered due to this we are unnable to proceed and pay the RD amount.

When we approach the virugambakkam post office they asked us to contact west mambalam. If we approach west mambalam they asked us to contact t.Nagar branch.

Its wesr difficult for us. Please take necessary action to get the SB book as earlier.

India Post / Department Of Posts Logo India Post / Department Of Posts