Indian Post Office / Non reliability of a non private firm
I had paid my BSNL landline bill in Kadakom Post office( Chirayinkil, Trivandrum dist., Kerala ) in 23/07/07. The last date for the payment was 25/07/07. Today is 16/08/07 and my landline connection is temporarily disconnected and the reason BSNL have is the non payment of telephone bill. This was my first time bill payment in Kadakom Post office. When I contacted BSNL, they says "Who told you to pay the bill in Kadakom Post office? Such things are very frequent when it comes to Kadakom Post office." Now it's not only a matter of me, but also the matter of people coming under this post office (Kadakom Post office).
I think that the age of retirement is to be lowered. So that the old man(Post master) can free himself from this horrible job.
More Indian Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- EMS Speed Post - Mumbai, India - Parcel not delivered 
- Indian Postal Services / EMS Speed Post-EHO 12713468IN - Poor service! 
- Speed Post By Government Of India - Package delivery problem! 
- Indian Postal and Customs Department - Non delivery of Registered Parcel from US 
- Indian Postal service - Undelivery of Parcel from Saudi Arabia 
- India Post / Department Of Posts - not delivering parcel
- India Post / Department Of Posts - Delay in delivery of speed post
- Indian Post Office - Delivery of speed post
- India Post - Article got Stolen
- Indian Post - Claim amount not received yet