Indane Gassubsidy

Sub:-To deactivate “opt out of subsidy option” and give me subsidy
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you I have wrongly clicked on Consumer Portal site i.e.“ opt out of subsidy option”. So I request you kindly deactivate this in my consumer number- [protected]. So that I can see all information on web portal and get Subsidized Service for DBTL Scheme because I have already submitted all document

Kindly note below following details of My Gas connection.

Consumer No.:[protected]
Consumer Name : Uma Shanker Sharma
Distributor Name: Kalyan Gas Agency, Amer- Jaipur (raj)

I humbly request you kindly de-active this as soon as possible

Thanking you

NAME:- UMA SHANKER SHARMA
Consumer No.:[protected]
LPG ID – [protected]
Address- 21, Jyotiba Fule Nagar, Jai Singhpura Khor- Jaipur(Raj)
MOB-[protected]
Note- Regarding the same I have already request to Mr. R.K Gupta(Sitapura) and he told to give the application in gas agency and I have given the hardcopy in gas agency dated-2/4/2015 but nothing is done from their side.

Um
May 04, 2015

Comments

• Pp
      Aug 10, 2007
    Indane Gas - Not supplying within the time!
    India

We have booked gas in the 3rd week of july'07 at sri saila gas agencies, miyapur, hyderabad. still we have not received the gas. when we inquire them regularly they are telling that it will come tomorrow.

This is not good. don't they know how people suffer without gas. when we were at sr nagar we had not faced this problem with old agency!!!

• Sm
      Sep 28, 2007

I have booked my gas on dated 10/09/07 and the booking no. is 2799 on shanti gas agency dwarika n. delhi - 110059.
    After talking to him he says that he will tell the status afterwords and forlonging the case.
    I am facing lot of problem without gas please make it early to get the connection at the earliest.

Thanks

Asha roy
    Consumer no. 8016

• Ak
      Oct 01, 2007

I have booked my gas on dated 24/09/07 and the booking no. is 04 on raj hanse gas agency goyla more, najafgarh new delhi - 110043

But not delivered till now
    And every time you call them they have different answers, even sometimes going to the extent of telling us liers.
    Pls. do the need ful.

• Na
      Oct 25, 2007
    Indane Gas - NO RESPONCE ON PHONE
    India

One of the distributor of indane gas at rewari m/s krishna gas services is the burst agency in rewari. the phone of the company be continously busy during the normal business hours and nobody gave responce on phone.

• De
      Oct 27, 2007
    Indane Gas - Non -Receipt of Gas Cylinder
    India

I had booked for a Gas cylinder on 6th Oct, 2007 at Gurgaon Gas Service . Till dtae i have not received the gas inspite of three telephonic reminders.

Nov 14, 2007
    Indane Gas - Delay in Delivery of gas Cylinder
    India

I m a consumer of Indane gas. My consumer no is 37140 & the agency Name is O.P. agency Nrman Vihar, Delhi 92. I had booked a cylinder on 29/10/07 but till now it is not Delivered at my home.

• Nk
      Dec 01, 2007

Last six month we, the people of the bagbera colony getting suffer dueto very poor supply of lpg. after booking of gas normally we get the delivery not before 10-12days. when we ask the the agency, they said sometime it was delivered to you on the time.
    Sometime they said, take the gas from their godown.
    Each & every time they give the reason for late delivery but not the gas at the time.

Sometime having lpg connection, we cooked on coal, wood, stove etc.

• Km
      Dec 12, 2007
    Indane Gas - Non-supply of Gas cylinder
    M/s. Pattammal Gas Agency
    India

I am geting cylinder from sree graha agency, tambaram. it is understood some problem with the agency and it was told the agency was changed to m/s. pattammal gas agency, west tambaram. for the past 20 days I am trying to contact m/s. pattammal gas agency over phone and it is either engaged or no response. kindly advice m/s. pattammal gas agency of west tambaram, chennai to book and deliver the gas cylinder to consumer no: 26071.

Dec 14, 2007
    Indane Gas - Abnormal delay in LPG supplies
    Nandha Indane gas agency
    Arizona
    India

I am a LPG Indane customer with Nandha Indane Gas Agency, Arcot road, Saligramam, Chennai, TN. and my consumer Number is 16125.
    I have booked for a refile 20 days before. But, I did not get my refile from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer.

Followed by reminder again and again the agency telling we will send you today for every call but they didn't send refilled cylinder till now...

• Vi
      Jan 08, 2008

I have to book the gas on counter every time I cant reach out them on phone. This time I have booked the gas 25 days before at M/s Srinivasa gas agency, Hastinapuram, Hyderabad (Phone #040- [protected]/5625) in the counter. They said to delivere the gas after 1 week. After waiting 10 days when I did not get the delivery, I again reached the office to book the gas, thier response was that the entry was not made in computer and they are not aware of the booking and I have to book it again again said the gas will be delivered in next 7 days. But today it's already 12 days and the gas has not been delivered. The agency people are not picking the phone whenever I make a phone call. This is very rediculous. Yesterday onwards we are cooking the food on kerosene stove. Indane gas service is really poor. Please help me!!!
    Vinod Joshi

Feb 12, 2008

One of the distributor of indane gas at gurgaon, m/s gurgaon gas agency is the burst agency in gurgaon. the phone of the company be continously busy during the normal business hours and nobody gave responce on phone.

• Su
      Feb 13, 2008
    Indane Gas - Non-delivery of gas!
    www.iocl.com

I am a consumer of Indane Gas having consumer No.18619. I have booked my gas on the 18th of January, 2008 with Vasant Kunj Gas Services and on the 1st of February, 2008 on MTNL Tel. No.1260. But the gas has not been delivered to me till date.

• Sm
      Feb 13, 2008

I am LPG indane customer with Pal Enterprises, Bauria,kolkata,West Bengal.I have booked for a cylinder on 29-01-2006 under order no. 1. Even though it is nearing fifteen days, I did not get cylinder from indane( Indian Oil Corporation ) dealer and they not response in phone.

Feb 18, 2008

I (shyam lal pal) living in d-180, gali no 2, third pusta, sonia vihar delhi -110094, my consumer number is srg 6586 and I am customer of shri radha govind gas service.
    I always booked my cylinder timely through 1260 no., but last two months I am not receiving my cylinder timely and the person who bring the cylinder also give it by less weight and he did not have their weighing instrument also when some instructions we try to give him then he always misbehave also.
    if we want to contact through distributor then their two numbers [protected] and [protected] did not work.
    we are facing so many problems last two months, we are using stove for cooking the food.
    so, please take necessary action against them who are trying to destroy the goodwill of "indane". I will be very thankful to you.

Feb 26, 2008
    Indane Gas - Deaer not issue the gas connection without tube purcahse ( he pressurise for purchasing of tube which cost is 180 RS.)
    indane gas
    India

I have transfer voucher for indane gas but the dealer pressurise to me for purchasing the tube which cost is one hundred eighty rupees without tube they will not allot the gas connection

• Dh
      Feb 26, 2008
    Indane Gas - regarding booking of gas cylinder
    puneet gas service
    NA

Sir the phone of this particular gas agency is always busy and when it gets dialed no one picks up the phone the company is puneet gas service which is in rohini sec - 16... my consumer number is 26147 and by my name... please resolve this as soon as ever..

• Vi
      Apr 21, 2008
    Indane Gas - Proper Delivery
    Rajani Gas Appliances
    India

The Complain is about the delivery of the Gas Cylinder The above mention firm name 'M/s Rajani Gas Appliances, Yavatmal (Maharatra)' is not delivering the cylinder properly. They deliver it after so many calls and near about after 15 days to us. the problem is not faced my me but by all the people at Yavatmal.

• Na
      Apr 28, 2008
    Indane Gas - Late supply of Gas Cylender
    Sahaj Enterises

Dear Sir:

Our LPG gas supplier not supplying gas in time, they are supplying after 8-15 days of booking.

Please take the necessary action on this regard.

Sincerely

• Ta
      Apr 29, 2008

Indane
    I booked a filled cylinder with m/s seba fuel, nimta, chowdhury para, kolkata -49 on the 11th april, 2008 but till date and time they have not supplied me the cylinder. they make delay every month thus they have done away with the facility of double cylinder system. my blue book is the the record.
    Remedial measure is soliciated.
    Tapankumar basu
    Na hanyate, flat - a-1, 2nd floor
    Belghoria, kolkata - 700056
    Phone : [protected]

Jul 04, 2008

Am ramesh n resident of 12-5-90, sp nagar, bharatnagar, moosapet
    I booked a gas cylinder 25 days back personally at namrata gas agency kukatpally, till now I could not get it
    6 days back I booked thru telephone 1260
    2 days back I again booked thru telephone 1260
    Namrata gas agency tel no [protected], [protected] are always in engage 10 am to 5 pm
    So what should I do kindly help me.

Jul 09, 2008
    Indane Gas - Non issue of cylinder against TV
    India

I am transfered from jalandhar to indore. I had deposited my connection at jalandhar and brought transfer voucher. on 24.06.08 the tv was submitted to mangalsree gas gaency at indore. till now no action has been taken to provide me cylinder. I am with family and dining at hotels for the 15 days. the cylinder can be issued and confirmation can be done later.

• Rs
      Jul 11, 2008
    Indane Gas - Terrible service
    India

Two re-fills were booked on may 31, 2008. on inquiry over phone on july 10, agency informed that refills were already billed at their end ; and cylinders given to the delivery man. the cylinders have not been delivered till now [11 july]. obviously, the delivery man has sold them to someone else.

And this is not the first time this has happened.

• Pe
      Jul 31, 2008

I am Peeyush. My Consumer No is (S- 16980). i booked a date on 23-7. But Presenet time I am not recive a cylinder. Thts very Bad. I am a cosumer of Sehrabat gas Agency in Holly Chowk nEw Delhi-110062

• Md
      Aug 08, 2008
    Indane Gas - Booking process og gas cylinder
    Veena gas agency
    India

Can it is possible that online booking for cooking gas cylinder.

My Consumer Id is 28333 at Veena gas agency Sarai Jhulena New Delhi.
    When we try for Call then no is always busy no is [protected] and [protected]

Please do something

• Pr
      Aug 21, 2008

Sir,

I am transfered from Jalandhar to Ghaziabad (UP). I had deposited my connection at "Ekta Gas Service" Jalandhar and brought Transfer Voucher on 26/06/2008. We have submitted the TV to "M/s Captain Gas Service" Ghaziabad on 19/07/2008. Till now no response/action has been taken to provide me cylinder. I am a service man and leaving with family with two kids, as you know that without GAS connection you can't Survive with your family in a city. I am requesting you to take necessary actions towards the solution. The Connection is on my wife's name "Pratiksha".

With Thanks & Regards

Prem Prakash Pundir

• Hi
      Sep 15, 2008

Dear Sir:

Our LPG gas supplier Kalpana Gas Agency Kukatpally Hyderabad, not supplying gas in time, they are supplying after 20 days of booking.

Please take the necessary action on this regard.

Sincerely
    Himangshu

Sep 20, 2008

sir please provide e-mail service for gas because they are not attending booking call. I'll be your thankfull if you start this service for booking

• Fr
      Nov 10, 2008

Hi,

Indane has tied with wrost gas agency dealers. I am from Bangalore and Anusha Gas Company agency is suppling the cylinder. We have booked the gas 22 days before and till now I have not got the cylinder. This is not just one month story, it happens all the time and now its becoming very wrost and wrost. Please don't take Indane connection and try for some good suppliers.

They were rude to me when I called up to find out why it was delaying. Could any one help me to complain about this to the concern? Please provide me the contact details Indane.

Regards

Friend

• Cl
      Aug 18, 2009

Try to book on the IVRS system. Its easy and I found it reliable too. The nubber is 1260 or you can also try 011-[protected]. Its a computerised system and you wil get the lines easly.

Aug 29, 2009
    Indane Gas - Not Reciving phone
    Sukhdev Vihar Gas Service

Dear Sir, Madam,

I am a customer of indane gas of (Sukhdev Vihar Gas Service) New delhi.
    sience three days i am trying to book my gas, but the dont reciving my call,
    Phone No. are, Ph: 011-[protected]
    [protected]

• As
      Nov 03, 2009

Dear sirmam

Like to inform you all that my residence is at jagdeopath, anjani complex, flat no.304.

My consumer no. is dt-10819
    Name - madan mohan kumar

My gas agency is located near ashiana nagar, near bailly road, patna

Agency name is-deep ganga gas agency.

1. my complai is that once yhey booked no. on telephone. he never ever deliver gas on time. always deliver after 15 days or 20 days. I always see the vender who come to delivery here sell gas to hotels n small shops in extra rate.

2. maximum shop here in jagdeopath more have illigal gas cylinder for sell. once I argue with vender he always tell that ur no. is not comming.

3. I booked my no. on 22 oct 09. but still don't get gas. so many times I complain verbally to agency, they donaot taking any responce.

4. second once I get a recipt of gas I always see that recipet is issued on week before n delivery comes after week.

So irequest you that if you really care a customer please take it seriouslly n verify it.

I hope I will get result soon.

Thanks n regard

Nov 06, 2009
    Indane Gas - wont respect theiir customer
    house hold
    India

i am manikandan frm thanjavur district budalur-613602 . i had two LPG cylinders ( INDANE ) distribution centre is in away frm 8 kms named as tirrukkattuppalli this s the distribution centre. 25th day to book for the next cylinder now wat s the problem means the wont answer to my queries. and they insulted this s worry for me . pls rectify this problem [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2009
    Indane Gas - abnormal delay every month
    indian oil
    India

My name is Shailesh Bohra, I am resident oif Raigarh ( CG). Every month Indane dealer supply after 35 days and Black sale

• Kh
      Jan 02, 2010
    Indane Gas - Cylinder not received till now
    Rohini Enterprises
    India

I am a consumer of Indane Gas Customer no. RG 07530 with Rohini Gas Enterprises. I have book for refilling of cylinder at toll no 1260, on 24.12.2009.Booking number was given to me is 24. I am yet to receive the Gas cylinder. I am very much fed up with the distributer. They are not attending the phone. I request the concerned authorities to register me with another Gas Distributer.

K.L. Khanna

• Nk
      Jan 15, 2010
    Indane Gas - gas refill not got
    N.KRISHNAN
    India

gas connection no.31841of distr. code no.4502420 paruvelil gas services chengannur kerala. booked refil on 2.12.09 not responded on my querry and not knowing as to how long to wait.

• Rk
      Jan 18, 2010
    Indane Gas - delay in delivery
    indian oil corporation
    India

Delay in delivery of gas (fuel) after 20 days of booking.
    rk singh
    ashina nagar, patna

• Tv
      Feb 04, 2010
    Indane Gas - DELAY IN SUPPLY OF GAS CYLINDERS
    ASHA GAS AGENCIES, CHALAKUDY, THRISSUR DT, KERALA
    India

Consumer no.564. gas booked on 18.12.2009. booking no.8698. gas not supplied till 05.02.2010. when called the local office at chalakudy, they are not sure when they can supply the next cylinder.

Mar 20, 2010
    Indane Gas - Non- Delivery Yet
    Dhruv Gas Service

Sir,

I had booked a cylinder with m/s dhruv gas service, jhandewalan, new delhi my consumer number is 17557a. till date, the same is not delivered to me. when I went to the agency to enquire about it, the staff had used filthy language against me. I request you to please look into the issue.

Mar 20, 2010
    Indane Gas - leaking of gas and non-availability
    IOCL
    iocl.com

Yesterday evening, the cylinder gas was leaking and informed local gas agency

Vimal gas
    11/1427 panchayata raj crossroad
    Palluruthy
    Cochin -682006

Consumer no - 25339
    Consumer name - shivaprasad

Further, gas booked 19-02-2010, booking no being 7612, not yet delivered.
    While delivering the gas, this agency charges rs. 10 additionally.

Apr 15, 2010
    Indane Gas - NON DELIVERY PF LPG CYLENDER
    OM SHIV SHAKTI GAS SERVICES
    India

I had booked for cylender on 30.03.2010, but till now I have not recd. the cylender. pls see the matter.

Agency phone no. [protected] / 242472