Indane Gas / subsidy

May 4, 2015
Phone: 8233434490
Sub:-To deactivate “opt out of subsidy option” and give me subsidy
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you I have wrongly clicked on Consumer Portal site i.e.“ opt out of subsidy option”. So I request you kindly deactivate this in my consumer number- 10343592. So that I can see all information on web portal and get Subsidized Service for DBTL Scheme because I have already submitted all document

Kindly note below following details of My Gas connection.

Consumer No.:10343592
Consumer Name : Uma Shanker Sharma
Distributor Name: Kalyan Gas Agency, Amer- Jaipur (raj)

I humbly request you kindly de-active this as soon as possible

Thanking you

Consumer No.:10343592
LPG ID – [protected]
Address- 21, Jyotiba Fule Nagar, Jai Singhpura Khor- Jaipur(Raj)
Note- Regarding the same I have already request to Mr. R.K Gupta(Sitapura) and he told to give the application in gas agency and I have given the hardcopy in gas agency dated-2/4/2015 but nothing is done from their side.

N  10th of Aug, 2007 by

Indane Gas - Not supplying within the time!

We have booked gas in the 3rd week of july'07 at sri saila gas agencies, miyapur, hyderabad. still we have not received the gas. when we inquire them regularly they are telling that it will come tomorrow.

This is not good. don't they know how people suffer without gas. when we were at sr nagar we had not faced this problem with old agency!!!
N  28th of Sep, 2007 by
I have booked my gas on dated 10/09/07 and the booking no. is 2799 on shanti gas agency dwarika n. delhi - 110059.
After talking to him he says that he will tell the status afterwords and forlonging the case.
I am facing lot of problem without gas please make it early to get the connection at the earliest.

Asha roy
Consumer no. 8016
N  1st of Oct, 2007 by
I have booked my gas on dated 24/09/07 and the booking no. is 04 on raj hanse gas agency goyla more, najafgarh new delhi - 110043

But not delivered till now
And every time you call them they have different answers, even sometimes going to the extent of telling us liers.
Pls. do the need ful.
N  25th of Oct, 2007 by

One of the distributor of indane gas at rewari m/s krishna gas services is the burst agency in rewari. the phone of the company be continously busy during the normal business hours and nobody gave responce on phone.
N  27th of Oct, 2007 by

Indane Gas - Non -Receipt of Gas Cylinder

I had booked for a Gas cylinder on 6th Oct, 2007 at Gurgaon Gas Service . Till dtae i have not received the gas inspite of three telephonic reminders.
N  14th of Nov, 2007 by

Indane Gas - Delay in Delivery of gas Cylinder

I m a consumer of Indane gas. My consumer no is 37140 & the agency Name is O.P. agency Nrman Vihar, Delhi 92. I had booked a cylinder on 29/10/07 but till now it is not Delivered at my home.
N  1st of Dec, 2007 by
Last six month we, the people of the bagbera colony getting suffer dueto very poor supply of lpg. after booking of gas normally we get the delivery not before 10-12days. when we ask the the agency, they said sometime it was delivered to you on the time.
Sometime they said, take the gas from their godown.
Each & every time they give the reason for late delivery but not the gas at the time.

Sometime having lpg connection, we cooked on coal, wood, stove etc.
N  12th of Dec, 2007 by

Indane Gas - Non-supply of Gas cylinder
M/s. Pattammal Gas Agency

I am geting cylinder from sree graha agency, tambaram. it is understood some problem with the agency and it was told the agency was changed to m/s. pattammal gas agency, west tambaram. for the past 20 days I am trying to contact m/s. pattammal gas agency over phone and it is either engaged or no response. kindly advice m/s. pattammal gas agency of west tambaram, chennai to book and deliver the gas cylinder to consumer no: 26071.
N  14th of Dec, 2007 by

Indane Gas - Abnormal delay in LPG supplies
Nandha Indane gas agency

I am a LPG Indane customer with Nandha Indane Gas Agency, Arcot road, Saligramam, Chennai, TN. and my consumer Number is 16125.
I have booked for a refile 20 days before. But, I did not get my refile from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer.

Followed by reminder again and again the agency telling we will send you today for every call but they didn't send refilled cylinder till now...
N  8th of Jan, 2008 by
I have to book the gas on counter every time I cant reach out them on phone. This time I have booked the gas 25 days before at M/s Srinivasa gas agency, Hastinapuram, Hyderabad (Phone #040- 24242725/5625) in the counter. They said to delivere the gas after 1 week. After waiting 10 days when I did not get the delivery, I again reached the office to book the gas, thier response was that the entry was not made in computer and they are not aware of the booking and I have to book it again again said the gas will be delivered in next 7 days. But today it's already 12 days and the gas has not been delivered. The agency people are not picking the phone whenever I make a phone call. This is very rediculous. Yesterday onwards we are cooking the food on kerosene stove. Indane gas service is really poor. Please help me!!!
Vinod Joshi
A  12th of Feb, 2008 by
One of the distributor of indane gas at gurgaon, m/s gurgaon gas agency is the burst agency in gurgaon. the phone of the company be continously busy during the normal business hours and nobody gave responce on phone.
N  13th of Feb, 2008 by

Indane Gas - Non-delivery of gas!
Indane Gas

I am a consumer of Indane Gas having consumer No.18619. I have booked my gas on the 18th of January, 2008 with Vasant Kunj Gas Services and on the 1st of February, 2008 on MTNL Tel. No.1260. But the gas has not been delivered to me till date.
N  13th of Feb, 2008 by
I am LPG indane customer with Pal Enterprises, Bauria,kolkata,West Bengal.I have booked for a cylinder on 29-01-2006 under order no. 1. Even though it is nearing fifteen days, I did not get cylinder from indane( Indian Oil Corporation ) dealer and they not response in phone.
N  18th of Feb, 2008 by
I (shyam lal pal) living in d-180, gali no 2, third pusta, sonia vihar delhi -110094, my consumer number is srg 6586 and I am customer of shri radha govind gas service.
I always booked my cylinder timely through 1260 no., but last two months I am not receiving my cylinder timely and the person who bring the cylinder also give it by less weight and he did not have their weighing instrument also when some instructions we try to give him then he always misbehave also.
if we want to contact through distributor then their two numbers 22073323 and 22075114 did not work.
we are facing so many problems last two months, we are using stove for cooking the food.
so, please take necessary action against them who are trying to destroy the goodwill of "indane". I will be very thankful to you.
N  26th of Feb, 2008 by

Indane Gas - Deaer not issue the gas connection without tube purcahse ( he pressurise for purchasing of tube which cost is 180 RS.)
indane gas

I have transfer voucher for indane gas but the dealer pressurise to me for purchasing the tube which cost is one hundred eighty rupees without tube they will not allot the gas connection
N  26th of Feb, 2008 by

Indane Gas - regarding booking of gas cylinder
puneet gas service

Sir the phone of this particular gas agency is always busy and when it gets dialed no one picks up the phone the company is puneet gas service which is in rohini sec - 16... my consumer number is 26147 and by my name... please resolve this as soon as ever..
N  21st of Apr, 2008 by

Indane Gas - Proper Delivery
Rajani Gas Appliances

The Complain is about the delivery of the Gas Cylinder The above mention firm name 'M/s Rajani Gas Appliances, Yavatmal (Maharatra)' is not delivering the cylinder properly. They deliver it after so many calls and near about after 15 days to us. the problem is not faced my me but by all the people at Yavatmal.
N  28th of Apr, 2008 by

Indane Gas - Late supply of Gas Cylender
Sahaj Enterises

Dear Sir:

Our LPG gas supplier not supplying gas in time, they are supplying after 8-15 days of booking.

Please take the necessary action on this regard.

N  29th of Apr, 2008 by
I booked a filled cylinder with m/s seba fuel, nimta, chowdhury para, kolkata -49 on the 11th april, 2008 but till date and time they have not supplied me the cylinder. they make delay every month thus they have done away with the facility of double cylinder system. my blue book is the the record.
Remedial measure is soliciated.
Tapankumar basu
Na hanyate, flat - a-1, 2nd floor
Belghoria, kolkata - 700056
Phone : (033) 2541-6377
N  4th of Jul, 2008 by
Am ramesh n resident of 12-5-90, sp nagar, bharatnagar, moosapet
I booked a gas cylinder 25 days back personally at namrata gas agency kukatpally, till now I could not get it
6 days back I booked thru telephone 1260
2 days back I again booked thru telephone 1260
Namrata gas agency tel no 23066044, 23067044 are always in engage 10 am to 5 pm
So what should I do kindly help me.

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Logo Indane / Indian Oil Corporation