Indane Gas - Sai Sewa Gas Enterprise / system works with no fear for law and order!

1 India Review updated:

I am a customer of SAI SEWA ENTERPRISE from Indane, SHOP NO 2, SECTOR B POCKET 1,CSC MARKET, VASANT KUNJ,NEW DELHI (tel-011-[protected],011-[protected]). My customer no. is 16782 in my name Ved Prakash, B2/2159 Vasant Kunj, Delhi. Recently, in a span of a month from Nov.06 end to Jan. end 07, we had to change 6 LPG Cylinders.This is due to air-mix supply of cylinders by SAI SEWA ENTERPRISE each of the LPG cylinders didn't last for more than 10 days. The flame in hotplate is of yellow color instead of blue color & the weight at the time of delivery is o.k.

We are being harassed by this agency as no complaints could be launched from them and there is no other way to report this type of happenings. They were virtually intolerant and uncooperative to us and our nearby when we tried to register a complaint at their office and tried not to take any responsibly for the issue. I am reporting this type of LPG issues to the forum to show what apathetic condition do we live and how our system works with no fear for Law and order.

Comments

• Me
      23rd of Nov, 2007

I m a customer of rainbow gas service,located in sector-28,faridabad(0129-2272555,2272656).My customer no. is AF-8295 by the name of meena solanki.I had booked my cylinder on 25/oct/2007 and today is 23/nov/2007 still they hav not delivered the cylinder.From past 7-8 months i m facing this problem.So kindly look at my problem.

• Ra
      2nd of Feb, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I would like to inform you that i live in vill. fatehpur chandila, sec. 21-b, Faridabad. There is one villager (phire singh) near bhudi ram std is going to some wrong work. He has no manners that how to talk anybody. Every villagers are sad with that person. One public park which is situated in fatehpur chandila but that person use this park for personal use such as uple dalna, gobar dalna, lakdiya dalna etc. It’s park situated in front of santi atta chakki. By doing this park is going to damage, mosquitoes born due to this, nobody can't sit in the park, children can't play in the park etc. It's my humble request to you please do the needful. Please take necessary action against him as soon as possible. I will be thankful to you.

Thanks

• Vi
      28th of Feb, 2009

R/sir
    My name is Vinod kumar My email id is: vbvinodbajaj@gmail.com

we are regular customer of indain gas Parthna enterprise Airforce road Faridabad. when we book the gas nobody pickup the phone. No delivery at the time .

h. no. 2/h/102 nit faridabad

• As
      5th of Oct, 2011

R/sir
    My name is Ashok Kumar Vasudeva & My email id is: anil.dayma@gmail.com

we are regular customer of indain gas Rich Flame enterprise, NH-3, NIT., Faridabad. when we book the gas nobody pickup the phone and no delivery at the time, after booking of Gas at Agency site then they do not provide the cylinder after passing of 15 days or more. pls tell me thru agency that how much time is taken for sending the cylinder to the customer and Please report me the address of Public Relation Officer. So i can approach about the problem.
    House No.- 3B-17, MCF Officer Colony, Behind Chimney Bai Dharamshala, NH3, NIT. Faridabad.
    M-9999432759