Indane Gas / no one pick the phone

1 India Review updated:

Am myself, raj kumar, consumer number - 18615, h. no.810/7, govindpuri, kalkaji, new delhi-110019. I am getting gas supply from "indane gas distributor, govindpuri, kalakji, new delhi-110019. from the last 5-6 days whenever I am trying to book through phone, getting message that number is busy, by luck if it connects, then they were not attend the call. after booking also I am getting gas after 12-15 days only. previously I made a complaint through ur official website. but there is no response. really I am feeling very bad about ur indane gas agency service. if it continues like this... I will give excellent free publicity to the public who is known or unknown about indane gas. it may not effect ur business, but I do as well as I can... through media (being a media person).

Recently I booked gas on 23-04-2008, they said"within 10 days u will get it"and gave me a ref. no.12133. I have waited until 02-05-2008, the 10th day and made a call by 11 am. again they said"it will take 2 more days". I have asked"then why did u say 10 days", replied... it will take 2 more days sir... and put off the phone. tell me, if u r in the same place"how do you feel"? please think in that way... if u r unable to solve the problem, give me the permission to take a"spare cylinder (double-2nd cylinder) on my existing connection".

I am really disappointed due to this consumer service of"indian oil & indane gas agency govindpuri. you are requested to kindly look into this & do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks & regards,

Raj kumar
[protected].

Comments

• Ta
      21st of Dec, 2009

my gas distributor's name "konnagar Gas distributor" they don't pick up telephone for taking order for booking usually and even don't respond and received sms for same purpose. several oral complaints hve been made but no chang in their behaviour.
    just it may be tried for testing if the complaints are true or false. their phone no. 03326742461.
    indane co. is requested kindlyto take necessary action against them at an early date.
    thanks,