Indane Gas / non-booking and supply of gas cylinder

India Review updated:
2.5
I am having consumer No.26071 with Shree Graha Agency, Tambaram. It was understoot some problem with the agency and it has been changed into M/s. Pattammal Gas Agency, West Tambaram. For the past 20 days I am trying to book cylinder over phone and the phone eigther engaged or no response. It is also understood from this complaints form that the agencies first job is to put down the reciver. Kindly advise to M/s. Pattammal Gas Agency, West Tambaram to do the needful immediate action to book and deliver the cylinder to consumer No.26071.

Comments

Mr
  25th of Jan, 2008
My name is Mr Ram ji Singh my address is (aai (iad) resident complex qua no b 60 kol 700052 vip road). My gas dealer is (M/s Chirodeep 435 Dum DUM park kolkata 700055) so i am facing so many problem from their sevice according to them i am not allowed to take gas before the 20 days of previous delivery. So if I book another gas after 20 days it always take a long time in second delivery from which i face so many problem. According to them this is a government rule and if i ask them to show any rule book they always says you have to do what ever i will say .So i request you to mail me the full rule related to this matter .I will advice you to give all the important rule behind the slip with all the contact number of indian oil regional head with web site add and my cd num is 9663.

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Logo Indane / Indian Oil Corporation