Indane Gas / problem in booking

India Review updated:
4.65
I am consumar of Indane gas with Daman Gas Service, Jalandhar, with consumar No. B dgs 18112. I am trying to Book the gas cylinder since last week. every time is phone remain engaged & there SMS service is not working properly. Since the booking timeing is the same as our office hours it is not possible to go & book the cylinder to there gas service center which is 15 km from our office. despite of best efforts I would not able to book my gas cylinder

Comments

Sa
  23rd of Jan, 2008
I have been trying to book for a refill of domestic gas cylinder but have not been able to get connected to the telephone numbers as provided by my gas agent, Cooking Gas & Appliances, Block - BD Market, Shop No. 65, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700064. Phone: 033 - 2337 0490/2305. These numbers are perpetually engaged and a visit to their office/shop will tell you the story as to why the numbers are perpetually engaged. (They are off-hook most of the time lying unattended.) I picked up the mobile number of the proprietor Mr. Tapan Saha 9231997776 from your website and called him up. His response was that he is not in office and is at his residence, then he quickly changed his statement and said that he is outside and will visit his office only Monday and hung up.

My woes continue and I have not been able to book the gas as yet. I am writing to you in hope of speedy addressal to this issue as I want to go on record of having used all means of booking for a refill of domestic gas.

My details are:

Samir
Pr
  28th of Jan, 2008
Dear Sir
I am a hassled customer Bearing customer no 1525 stuck for life we Indane distributor , Guru Krupa Indane, UGF, Sushant Vyapar Kendra Sushant Lok I,GURGAON , PHONE 2570200, 2570671.
Invariably the phone is busy and this results in personally going and booking for empty refill. Even though I have officially obtained spare cylinder still I am unable to cope with the situation of running out of Gas as the Dealer refuses to make the booking a a minimum interval of 15 days of refill.
The situation is further aggravated with rude the behavior of booking agents as they consider themselves as gods as they refuse to listen to practical problems to the extent of banging the phone
If India OIl officials feel that they have to compete in the open market then they should attend to these calls and pull up their Dealers for poor services.
Vs
  30th of Jan, 2008
I am a customer of Indane Gas in secunderabad with M/s.L.V.reddy agencies at manovikas nagar,Secunderabad since 2000.Though the agency is close to my residence I find it a herculeon task to get them over phone and book the refill.I have contacted the area manager of Indane and he advised me to book through computer registration.Even then it takes several calls or personal vist to the agency to get the supply.Now since yesterday I have been trying the agency number,Computer registration number and the local customer relations manager in secunderabad.No number is responding.Kindly advise me how to get the gas.

Whom should I contact in which number.
Pu
  30th of Jan, 2008
I am consumar of HP as with Tyagi Gas Service, Vaishali, with consumar No. 612107. I am trying to Book the gas cylinder since last two days. every time is phone remain engaged . Since the booking timeing is the same as our office hours it is not possible to go & book the cylinder to there gas service center. despite of best efforts I would not able to book my gas cylinder
Va
  17th of Apr, 2008
Kindly, tell me what is the procedure for booking the Gas Cylinder after the first booking
Su
  3rd of Jul, 2008
Booking a cylinder with Guru Krupa Indane, UGF-25, Suhant Lok, Gurgaon is a nightmare.Incessant calling only receives a continuous enaged tone, or a no-reply. Its MOST unprofessional as one has to devote a day only to get through on the telephone. Immediate steps should be taken to provide better and quicker service
Ar
  19th of Jul, 2008
I've recently bought a flat in 'Diamond City - North' situated at Rodcol, between Nagebazar & Bangur. I found an Indane Gas Booking centre at Shaymanagar (M/s Chirodeep) but they could not provide me the details where I could apply for a new Gas connection.
I would therefore request you to provide me the contact details (name of the person/address/phone nos.) so that I can apply for a new Gas connection.
Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation.

Regards,

Arpan Basak
Mob. : +91 98301 29904.
Nu
  30th of Sep, 2011
I am a consumer of Indane Gas through Gurgaon Gas, Gurgaon with consumer no.G-021493. Whole of this year I did not receive the gas on time. They always tell that it will be delivered in 10 to 15 days, even in summer. One has to remind them all the time. Last time I booked the cylinder on 23/08/11 and it was delivered on 13/09 only when I saw the deliver man delivering gas to my neibhour. On being asked on 11/09 where is my cylinder, he told me that he is delivering the cylinder booked on 31/08. I told him that I booked it on 23/09. He curtly told me that they might have forgotten to give the delivery slip which is a total lie as they sell the cylinder in the black market. The cylinder was delivered on 13/09 Monday being holiday for them. This shows clearly the something hanky panky is going on. The deliver man never carries weighing balance and a consumer is never in a position to weigh the cylinder which is another peculiar problem.

Nutan Yadav, Advocate - M: 9811375326