Indane Gas Agency / forcing to buy gas pipe!

India Review updated:
Today I went to Indane Gas Agency for gas booking. But I was shocked to see that they were forcing consumers to buy a gas pipe which costs 175/-. I was not agreed to buy this pipe because I renewed my gas pipe only few weeks back. I have been very aware of these things such as gas cylinder and its accessories.

Now agency officials are not ready to book my gas even in this festive season, when a person needs it most. When I tried to contact to the Sales Officer, he doesn’t pick my phone. Even on land line number.

Very poor service!

A  12th of Sep, 2007 by
I have called several gas agencies in my area and i am facing the same problem.Why do we need to buy gas stove from them if we do not need to?Will the same person keep on buting stoves if not required
N  9th of Dec, 2007 by
There are two gas agencies in our locality, both are forcing me to buy gas stove and pipe etc. From them otherwise they will not give me gas connection. Where there is in their office notice board it it clearly mentioned that you are not obligatory to buy a gas stove from here.
N  5th of Mar, 2008 by
I wanted to get a new LPG connection from our local Gas Agency at Mukerian (Punjab).But I just can't get it due to work load on the employee "as they said" and told me to come tomorrow. I have visited there 2 times already. Please help.

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Logo Indane / Indian Oil Corporation