Indane Domestic Cooking Gas/indian Oil / malpractice in delivering cooking gas refil

1 India Review updated:

Complaints on "indane gas"
Read more complaints on this company
Indane gas
Posted: 2007-12-08 by v. gunasekaran [send email]
Malpratice of refill cylinder

Complaint rating:
Reminder no. 2.
I have domestic gas connection in new delhi with cactus lily enterprises. distributors id number is 3004 and phone no. is 011-[protected]. my consumer no. is 17608. I have booked refill cylinder through centralised gas booking centre on 2.12.2007. the registration number is 1. on 5th, dec. 2007, I came to know that the refill was already delivered to my residence as per the agency version. actually I have not received any refill cylinder till now i. e 8.12.07. up to 9.45 p. m. I found that the agency is malpractice the refills, which cauces very difficult to me to get refills in time. previously I booked refill approximately 50 days before. now I have no refill cylinder in house.
This is for your kind information and necessary action please.
V. gunasekaran,
(cameraman, d. d. news,)
Mobile no.[protected]
10.12.07

Comments

• Ji
      31st of Dec, 2007

Dear Sir,
    I am holding Gas Connection No. K- 16978 issued in my name ,i got my refill on Dated 07.12.2007 Iahve DBC connection now after 21 days i went to Gas Agency Kheriwala Gas Services , Sonipat but the booking clerk says that after 31 days your booking will done.
    Let me know if i have booked after a month and got my Refill done after 15 day ( 30+15 ) how i can mamange my Gas consumption ,

Plaese give necessary information regarding refilling timing

Thanks

Jitender Kumar Jain

• Ph
      23rd of Feb, 2008

I have domestic gas connection in BHADRESWAR, WEST BENGAL with MOONLIGHT GAS SERVICES . Distributors id number is 99132076 and phone no. is 033-26335065/1270. My consumer No. is 2485. I have booked refill cylinder on 07.02.2008 . the registration number was 539. On 19th, Feb 2008 I was delivered a cylider but I found that the Seal cap of the cylinder is not properly tightened and it removes from the nozzle of the cylinder without breaking the seal. Also it seems that the weight of the gas is not proper. I immediately informed the distributor over phone and they assured to send the delivery man to check the case. But it is already 4 days have passed and no one came to verify my complaint. Now I have no refill cylinder in house.

This is for your kind information and necessary action please.

PHANI GOPAL SENGUPTA
    87, K.G.R.S.PATH
    TARAKESWAR PALLY
    PO BHADRESWAR
    DT HOOGHLY, W.B.
    PIN - 712 124
    Consumer no. 2485
    Contact no. 9433147926 (M)

• Pa
      23rd of Feb, 2008

I have booked my gas cylinder on 6th February ( Consumer No: 18761 in Prathana Gas Agency, 37, Rajiv Gandhi Street, Moovarasampet, Chennai - 600 091.) and they told that waiting List No: 230 and informed that cylinder will be delivered within 10 days. But till today I have not received the cylinder and again I called and asked about my cylinder and again they told thye cylinder will be delivered within 1 week and I was trying to ask clarification on my earlier booking but they disconnected the call. And again I called and asked to check the status on Waiting list No: 230 booked on 6th Feb 2008 again they disconnected the call.

I want to know whether they have already sold my cylinder in black market and today only again they booked. If this is the response we are getting and you people are very well aware of this happening almost with all the agencies, we suspect you are also getting involved this kind of malpractices.

Kindly clarrify and take necessary action against this agency. Please keep this information highly confidential.

K.V.Pari
    Mobile No: 94440 07352
    23.02.2008

• Mo
      11th of Jun, 2008

I have booked my gas cylinder on 10th June 08 and i got the cylinder on 11th June but the cylinder weight is 5 kg less than the actual weight and I am facing this problem for the last 6 months every time we get refilled cylinder 3-4 kg shortage.( Consumer No: 22791 in Tanushree Gas Service, Shop No. 10, Ashoka Plaza Complex, 13 Pratap Nagar, Delhi - 91,

Molly Biju
    Mobile No: 9818612757
    12-06-2008

• Ar
      11th of Jul, 2008

I want to bring this to your kind notice that the complaint number given in our directory for Gas leakage is 22772008. But nobody picksup the phone. I want to know what is reason for that.

In case there is any emergency there is nobody answerable and a big disasterous incident can take the shape.

Arvinder Singh

• Ti
      19th of Jul, 2008

my card serial no. is 3132544
    customer's no. SG8408
    SV.NO.164875
    CUSTOMER NANE IS - MRS.SHIVPATI MAURIYA
    ADDRESS IS- #3353/1, SECTOR-45-D, CHANDIGARH

I want to bring this to your kind notice that on 19.07.08 launched one complaint regarding regulater around 10:00 A.M. But nobody come my place to resolved my problem as i said there is no another source to making food. I want to know what is reason for that. kindly take the suitable action otherwise i deactivated your service. your distrubuter in my area is SUKH GAS SERVICES SECTOR-45B (BURAIL) CHANDIGARH

T.Ghosh
    contact no.9914339606

• Gc
      20th of Nov, 2008

Dear sir,

I am a govt. employee and it is not possible for me to get the booking of gas every time to reach the agency. All the existing telephones of the Jai Gas Service, Sector 40C, Chd. were found either dead, disconnected or might be busy while I always face difficulty in booking the lpg gas. So, you are requested to develop a suitable booking system with the agencies, so that the customer could not be puzzled to waste their time in booking the gas. Please take the positive necessary action at the earliest.

Thanks, With warm regards

Yours Sincerey

G.C. Poddar
    H.No. 1753/1, Sec 39B, CHD

• Sh
      27th of Jan, 2009

We have a gas connection from Sahil Gas Agency, Shivranjani Satellite Ahmedabad. My connection no is 24836. It has been observed that in no of times smell like Kerosine is there in the cylinder when we complain then next time cylinder will be ok but again same smell has been observed and no satisfactory response is there from the agency.

Shailesh Vora
    Ahmedabad

• Md
      9th of Feb, 2009

Is there any other method of booking a gas refill request besides going personally to the dealer?. As I have been trying for last 10-15 days on phone but remain unsuccessful. Either the phone no are indicated as engaged or if successful in dialing then the calls are not answered. My Indane dealer is Pranjal gas Sabarmati Ahmedabad
    M D Sharma
    ONGC Mehsana

• He
      13th of Jun, 2009

may i know whether you got the answer to your question. i am also facing the same situation where kheriwala is saying that new cylinder will be issued in 45 days.

i think we can together file a complaint against him.

regards,

Smt Kaushlya Devi
    Hig-6 Housing board Colony
    Bhiuli
    Mandi H.P

I Booked for refiling gas cylinder in Tarna Gas Service on 25/07/09 after 10 days we cant received any services from agencey then we call to agency then one madam said that supply is too short so we cant deliver before 2 days .we call again & again but alwas she say one day more now today I go to Tarna gas Service(14/09/09) & told strictly then the madam say your refilling cylinder has already delivered on 28/07/09 at your home.A Mobile No 9418019386 for complaint was displayed in agency then i called him & he say please come to my office on 18/07/09 I cant help now.Then I call to toll free complaint no 1800-2333-555 from 01905-237444 the no is not responding

Kindly clarrify and take necessary action against this agency.

• Vi
      18th of Nov, 2009

My connection: - Mr. Umesh Chand Sharma
    D-682, chawla colony, ballabhgarh,
    Faridabad (121004), Haryana.
    9953638285.
    My consumer no is 26788.

Subject : Misbehaving & give me threat to cut my connection without any reason.

Sir,

I am facing trouble from Bharat Gas here in Vinod gas agency in ballabhgarh. I had booked my cylinder two months back, and since then have been reminding the agency continuously about the this. But they are indifferent to making a delivery to my cylinder timely after proper booking & when we talk to them for this behavior then they misbehaving with me & give me threat to cut my gas connection without any legal reason. My husband is central govt. employee (In Army) and it is not possible for me to bear all these nonsense.

Kindly clarify and take necessary action against this agency.

Address to the Agency: Thanks.

VINOD GAS AGENCY,
    B-6, RISHINAGAR BALLBAHGARH,
    541890, 7610535, FARIDABAD.

• Ak
      13th of Jan, 2010

I, m a consumer of Indane gas. My consumer no is 6634 (s) & the agency Name is shri krishna sai Indane Service, 3/174 A vishnupuri kanpur nagar everytime I make a booking, they promised some date and I have to follow up at least 4-5 times before I could get actual refill . Sometimes the delivery took place more than 15 to 20 days .

• Kj
      3rd of Feb, 2010

Dear sir
    I, m a consumer of Indane gas.I booked my gas cylinder for refilling on 21st january 2009 ( Consumer No: 31876 at Jagan enterprise Madangir New Delhi 110062.phone no 29968065, 29963322 and they told that cylinder will be deliver within 3-4 days. But till today 3rd february 2010, I have not received the cylinder and I contineousely tried to contact them through phone reg the delivery of my Gas cylinder but nobody responded on the said ph nos. On 30-1-2010 i visited personally at the agency and after lots of hot dicussion they assured me that within day or two they will deliver my cylinder.

sir, today is 3rd of Feb and till today i am waiting for the same. I want to know whether they have already sold my cylinder in black market and today only again they booked. If this is the response we are getting and your people are very well aware of this happening almost with all the agencies, we suspect you are also involved in this kinds of practices.

Kindly take necessary action against this agency.

Jagdish Kafaltiya
    D-151/5A, Krishna Park
    New Delhi 110062
    Mobile No: 9810911997

• Aj
      15th of Oct, 2010

Dea sir,
    My gas connection no sv 8094 is attachched with the supreme gas agency khuram nagar lko. many times when I bookded the gas agency gave me dekivery after10 or 12 days. I have only one sylinder so I creat trouble. indian oil assure that gas delivered within 72 hours but agency holder do not follow the rules.
    please acknowledge my complin and give the reason why gas not deliverd in time.
    ajay dubey
    gas connection no. sv 8094
    alok nagar kalyanpur lko (u.p)

• Sp

Indian Oil Bhavan,
    G-9, Ali Yavar Jung Marg,
    Bandra (East), Mumbai
    Tel: 022-26408623

Ref: Complaint regarding adulteration of Diesel with Kerosen by your Petrol Pump situated at Opp Saibaba Nagar, Mira Bhayandar Road, Mira Road, Thane - 401107.

Dear Sir,
    This is to draw your kind attention that have newly purchased a Maruti Ritz Diesel Car bearing registration No. MH-02-BT-2256 from M/s. Spectra Motors Limited.
    I have my office at Bhayander (E), and usually fill diesel in my car at your petrol pump in reference above. The service of my car was due in the last week when it was send to the same motor agent who after checking the car found that the diesel is adulterated with kerosen and due to that the engine of my car has suffered damages. I have got the things rectified but the motor agent strictly warned against filling the car at the same place.
    I therefore seek your explanation as to the adulteration being carried out by your agent and also the damages which my car suffered in the process. If I do not receive any satisfactory reply I have no alternative but to take further steps.

• Ga
      31st of May, 2011

My name is chine begam I am an authorized gas connection holder of bhairav indane gas service
    palla bazar farrukhabad. My consumer number is jbx-13716. Since 11-4-2011 i have booked for gas . but till date ie. on 31-05-11 (45 days ) they have'nt delivered a single cylinder to us. when we phone several times regarding this, they will neither not take the phone nor tell us to come and take the cylinder if we want . And inthe previous booking, they delivered a single cylinder after 2 months.

So sir please take necessary actions against the above mentioned Agency.the phone no. of that agency is o5692-224444 and
    distributor code no-193504

mb-7275413063

• Aj
      31st of May, 2011

Dear Sir,
    your company declared that I delivered gas for customer in 72 hours but the dealer of your company never delivered in time. Today I booked a riffle, my gas agency suprime gas agency Khurama nagar lucknow His staff says that I delivered you refill on 17 june 2011. company suffering from shortage of gas or dealer blackmail customer. Please inform me original sutivation
    thanks
    Ajay dwivcedi
    consumer no. sv- 8094

• Ss
      5th of Sep, 2011

Dear Sir,

Since the online booking numbers are in use this is the third time I have booked a gas cylinder and the second time I face an issue with my local agent not delivering the gas cylinder.

Last month the cylinder was booked and the confirmation for booking and later the delivery sms had reached me but not the cylinder. After waiting for over another 15 days for the delivery of the cylinder, and thereafter confirming on the booking number that the status of my booked cylinder was shown as delivered, I called up my agent and was informed that it will be delivered in a few days. They even challenged us that an sms on delivery could not have reached my number and told us to come with the sms and show it to them. When we agreed to do the same, they delivered the cylinder a day later on the weekend.
    This month too, I have booked my cylinder on the 17.08.2011. I received a confirmation, dated the same day. I called up at the booking number today, 5.9.2011, to inquire the status of my booking (Booking number being:240074, Consumer No. 10555, Consumer name: Sarit Ranjan Sengupta) and it was confirmed that all booking for my agent till the 17.08.2011 has been delivered.

Thereafter I called up my agent and was told by them that my booking is on 26.08.2011. They did not confirm about when I would be receiving my cylinder. This appears to be very irregular behavior and whether it is really the agent that is being so, or it is the incongruity in the methods of Indian Oil, that is allowing him to do so, is my query. The agent has been particularly discourteous and impertinent too. I have noted several instances where cylinders are delivered with cash payment of additional 15/- 20/- rupees over the counter, by the delivery boys, and assuming in full-knowledge of the agent. The agents details are as follows:
    Survey Park Gas Service, Survey Park, Kolkata, Ph. 24161546

How does Indian Oil hope to take action for this harassment, that my old parents are facing regularly? I am being forced to take the case for readdressal to the Consumer Forum. I also have the booking SMS dated 17.08.11, sent to me, from the booking number, with your online booking centre as a document producable for any legal proceedings.

A very irate customer
    Sarit Ranjan Sengupta

• Ra
      13th of Sep, 2011

I am Ramashanker khandelwal R/o: "Prakashini Vila' Ashok nagar, Opp: LIC Of India kannauj. I m consumer of Indan Gas, My Consumer No. is: K-8197 with m "Kannauj Gas Service, Kannauj". I had not received any refill Cylinder since 26/07/2011 though I had booked refill with kannauj Gas Srevice, Kannauj on 16/08/2011. In this regard I had aso Registered a Complaint on TOll Free No: 18002333555 and got FEEDBACK NO. 179718 on 09/09/11. BUT STILL TILL DATE I HAVE NOT YET BEEN RECEIVED THE REFILL CYLINDER.
    MY CONTACT NO. IS: 09919311541: 09026981121