Indane Domestic Cooking Gas/indian Oil / malpractice in delivering cooking gas refil
Complaints on "indane gas"
Read more complaints on this company
Posted: 2007-12-08 by v. gunasekaran [send email]
Malpratice of refill cylinder
Reminder no. 2.
I have domestic gas connection in new delhi with cactus lily enterprises. distributors id number is 3004 and phone no. is [protected]. my consumer no. is 17608. I have booked refill cylinder through centralised gas booking centre on 2.12.2007. the registration number is 1. on 5th, dec. 2007, I came to know that the refill was already delivered to my residence as per the agency version. actually I have not received any refill cylinder till now i. e 8.12.07. up to 9.45 p. m. I found that the agency is malpractice the refills, which cauces very difficult to me to get refills in time. previously I booked refill approximately 50 days before. now I have no refill cylinder in house.
This is for your kind information and necessary action please.
(cameraman, d. d. news,)
More Indane Domestic Cooking Gas/indian Oil Complaints & Reviews
- Indane Gas Agency - gas agency problems! 
- Indane Gas Agency - customer harassment! 
- Indian Oil Corporation - gas distributor not caring for customers 
- Indane Gas - harassment by counter staff and delivery boy 
- Indane Gas - abnormal delay in lpg supplies! 
- Indane Gas Agency - fraud case by khwaza garib nawaz indane gas
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - charge
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - petrol pump
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - indian oil petrol pum pimpri-chinchwad stealing petrol
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - delay of getting new lpg connection