Incheon International Airporttransfer

Something I just find very foolish: I am traveling from Taipei to Chicago with a transfer at Incheon Airport, South Korea. After I had went through the security check at Taoyuan Taipei Airport, I had bought three can drinks and I had filled up my water bottle. I drank one can and I decided to bring the other two cans and my water bottle onto the plane. After I arrived at Incheon Airport, I headed to the gate for my connecting flight, but I had to go through another security check. At the check, I told the security folks at Incheon Airport that the drinks were purchased and my bottle water was filled AFTER I had gone through the security gate in Taipei. Nonetheless, they threw them away. I find a second security check between connecting flights that restrict water or liquid purchased after the initial security check to be stupid.

Ge
May 17, 2017

Comments

• Ti
      Feb 18, 2018

I agree with you. They even didn't talk with me in English, no explaination and it is worse that they kept all my body lotion bought in Atlanta airport (not threw away)