Imvu Inc / wrongfully disabled

1 100 W Evelyn Ave #110 Mountain View, CA 94041-1472CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 650 321-8334

IMVU wrongfully disabled my LostKitty account and fails to provide me with proof they say gathered of me breaking their TOS.
on 6/24/13 i engaged in a conversation with someone i thought i was a friend venting after a PTSD nightmare brought on by being under extreme amounts of stress. saying i would if i could (because i knew i couldn't as it being against imvu tos) sell my account because imvu was adding to my stress bringing on these horrific nightmares. he then tried to force me into a position of servitude reporting me to imvu when he failed to force me to serve him. imvu then proceeded to disable my account saying i was trying to sell my account. i have NEVER asked anyone to buy my account but they refuse to even talk to me about the issue at hand sending automated messages in tickets and hanging up on me when i call. resulting in me being made a victim twice with same incident.

i had been a member since 2007, was a grandfathered developer with about 1000 products in my catalog, had ap and vip. over 14, 000 products in inventory and over 50, 000credits on my account, amongst other things costing money... essentially i lost a lot of money put into the game.

Lo
Jul 29, 2013

Comments

• Be
      29th of Jul, 2013

OK seriously? IT IS A GAME! You claim this GAME is causing you such stress that it brings on PTSD nightmares? QUIT THE GAME!

Think about it - They may have done you a favour.