Complaints & Reviews

Linden Lab / Linden Researchmarketplace listings

Hi.

I've been having major issues with my store on marketplace. About 4 weeks ago I logged into my viewer and found my marketplace listing disappeared. They were showing on mp site. Items got delisted each time someone went to purchase. Was told by support to raise bug through jira. So I did this.

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-227029 page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aall-tabpanel

It has got that bad now I've lost so much revenue and haven't sold a thing since. The issue is still there and everyday items keep getting delisted. It's now up to 64 delistings. I haven't been able to create anything since. I'd like this fixed and compensation for loss of revenue.

Linden Lab / Linden Researchsecond life

Well their customer service is of no help. I been wrongfully banned over a griefer who I thought I could confide in. So... Basically I got banned because I created a hud to use amongst each other for fun, but this person took it upon himself to use the hud to troll others with it. Anyhow someone close to him had told me that he was taking screenshots of his own griefing and of others and adding my name under the file a abuse report feature. He got banned a few times for getting caught griefing but I got a perma band for not even griefing. He is back in with the same avatar. From what I was told he talked to them and told them some phony excuse and got unbanned, even though in his profile it is stated he loves to grief others, etc. I been submitting tickets with no response of any sort, and to see them get closed. I really thought sl was better than that when it came to support. They list a number to call that's not in service anymore on the viewer when trying to log in, and when you try calling their billing department they tell you there is no number for support issues of that kind. How hard is it to change that message and delete the none working support number? They seem to be very inconsistent, unfair and horribly maintained.

Second Life — No refund

Second life, The virtual world has several issues dealing with bugs that can cost there paying members money...