Ikea Bus Shuttle / Rude/Hostile Driver

United States, Brooklyn
Ikea Bus Shuttle
On May 27th, 2015, I got on the Ikea Bus Shuttle (leaving at 6:50 pm, number 411) going to 9th street and 4th avenue in Brooklyn. The Ikea is located in Red Hook, Brooklyn. The bus driver "blew up" on me after I didn't hear him the first time. I asked what time the bus leaves, he responded once and I did not hear him so I asked again. He said "How many times can I repeat myself?" He persisted and continued to be rude and then shut the door in my face, catching my fingers in the door. I knocked, asking him to open the door. He yelled that he can open it whenever he wants. When he finally opened the door for other commuters, I told him that I will be filing a report. His exact words were "You can file any report you want, I can act however I want to whomever I want because I worked for the city for 40 years and I am retiring soon".
I understand it is not a crime to be rude but I feel like the general attitude of the Ikea Bus Shuttle employees in general is rude and unprofessional. This is the first time I file a complaint because this driver in particular crossed the line entirely.
May 27, 2015