IHOP Restaurants / billing/customer card complaint store #3112

Destrehan, LA, United States

My family and I attend Sunday Service at our church, then we go to breakfast at one of four IHOPs in our area. We have been to all. Today our experience at IHOP #3112 was so very bad, we had to submit this complaint.

After our meal, I asked waitress for our bill and placed credit card on table. I expected to get a detail list of food we had, but instead I got the final bill and immediately noticed that my bill was higher by $20. I called the waitress back to the table and told her I wanted a detail receipt of the food ordered before paying. She took the unsigned bill back and asked for my card again, I reluctantly complied. I never got the detail of food order, however the second bill was $20 less than before. Finally, I called the manager to the table and explain to her what happen. She said she would speak to the waitress.

I am very concerned about stolen personal information, and double billing. The manager did hothing to make me believe that my concerns were addressed.

For my satisfaction and my concern for future customers, I am requesting a full explanation of what happened and assurance that this never happens again.

Until we hear from you, we will not be eating at any Ihop.

Sincerely,