IHOP Restaurant / rude and abusive teatment

Puerto Rico Review updated:

Gentlemen: Ineed to place a serious copmplaint against the Barceloneta, Puerto Rico IHOP Restaurant manager because of abusive and rude treatment received on july 26, 2011. My family and me had to wait almost 3 hours before been attended. the food had a very bad appearance, almost uncooked, different food from the original orderd. the manager never came to our table to listen to our complaints and never apologize, not improved service. Orders needed to be repeated because no satisfied specifications ordered. There were few customers in store. I consider the manager need to be better trained in order that dealing with customers get improved as well as customer satisfaction. Please, kindly inform how I can place a formal complaint online.Mmy best regards. Hiram Maldonado 2 Ave. Princesa, Paseos Reales, Arecibo, Puerto Rico. [protected]-7946

Comments

Jul 03, 2012

Mr. Maldonado - I strongly recommend that you contact IHOP's corporate office. They provide a website for these kind of customer feedback. Just copy this link into your browser: http://www.ihop.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=62
    Their phone number is 1-866-444-5144. Hope this helps -
    Your son from Georgia :) - Hiram A. Maldonado - Bendicion !!.

• Ra