IHOPpoor management

I come into Ihop about 4 days a week. I usually go there to study or do my work online while I eat my breakfast and everytime I go in there I see how hard the servers work. I have never been so disgusted to see that when one of the servers asked the manager on duty for help with an upset customer, she walked away. Then as the server tried to handle the situation it escalated to the point the customer wanted to complain on the server to corporate. When the customer figured out the manager was ignoring her the server got screamed at and blamed. My whole point is whoever aloud this woman to be a manager of a store she doesnt care about is beyond me and wanted someone else to be aware. I hope this will make a better environment because I love Ihop and this is the closest location to me. If this abuse continues I will no longer be going there.

Ll
Jan 11, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 12, 2017

If I had been there, I think I would have been unable to stop myself from saying something to the screaming customer. I would have informed the customer that I too would be contacting corporate, but on the server's behalf!