IHOP / how your food is being cooked

Odessa, TX, United States Review updated:

You should be very concerned on who & how your food is being cooked. As a cook for IHOP everybody doesn't have the same work ethic as I . But my main concern is that the food that is being prepared is it safe? In my many of years working in the restaurant business i have never seen anything like this (EVER). I have personally witness the Cross Contamination Poultry (CHICKEN) & (BEEF) not only that the handling of raw meat which is contaminating your FOOD To Sum It Up In Two Words (FOOD - POISOING). Attention if you have ever had a bad case of (Diarrhea) after eating at IHOP chances or you have been contaminated with (Somalia). Somalia is a deadly bacteria don't take my word for it just ask your Doctor ...

Comments

• Ga
    Best Best Advice

“Somalia is a deadly bacteria"

No it isn't. Somalia is a country located in the Horn of Africa.

• Fo
      10th of Nov, 2012

I agree with gatortracks. To me it sounds like you are trying to get somebody into trouble for some reason or another.

• Br
      10th of Nov, 2012

Nothing that doesn't go on in most people's kitchens at home.

• Ra

You mean Salmonella?

• Wh
      11th of Nov, 2012

Salmonella is chicken, Ecoli is beef. I have cross contaminated both in my kitchen for years, and when cooked, the deadly bacteria dies. You really should educate yourself before you continue to show ignorance.

I got the squirts from eating ice cream once. The fact is, any food on this earth can cause you to get loose stools. Sometimes, things just do not set well on your tummy.

• Ra
      11th of Nov, 2012

KFC always gives me the trots. So does Popeyes. Both are loaded with MSG - I think thats why they give me the trots. I get my e coli from a Whopper with heavy mayo from the filthiest skankiest Burger King I can find - when I need a cleanin out. Just sayin.

• Do
      1st of Feb, 2018

@RarelyComplain ohmygosh. you just made me laugh so hard, I almost "got the trots". lol

• Br
      25th of May, 2014

Well, this is the fourth time now (at least that I am aware of) that I have gotten sick from eating IHOP --I only ate there occasionally, but now I will never go back. Two of the four times I got explosive diarrhea (with a bout of sleeplessly laying in bed beforehand, trying desperately not to vomit). I don't get that from other restaurants.

Both of those times was during the night-shift @ 817 First Colonial RdVirginia Beach, VA 23451. I only felt sick, but not as bad (or at all) during the day-shift meals. So, what the op is saying makes a lot of sense (& it sounds to me she is talking about raw food also touching uncooked food--so the germs don't get cooked away).

• Tr
      25th of May, 2014

"... everybody doesn't have the same work ethic as I."

if this was true, you would have reported this to the local health department.