ICICI / NRI Services / internet bank fraud!

1 14019 Jump DriveGermantown, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2404238701

My experience with NRI ICICI services Internet Banking has been a dreadful one. Our NRI account was debited through multiple transactions in four days, which should have raised enough alarm bells for any reputed financial institution. Once we brought this fraud debits to ICICI's attention, the impression we got was that it was our fault and they refused to take any responsibility. Moreover, they don't seem to be having any checks and controls in place. It has been 11 days since this report and nothing much has been done so far from ICICI's end and there seems to be no favorable response in looking into this fraud, whatsoever.

Comments

• Na
      11th of Mar, 2008

I am looking for NRI ICICI Quality Head .could you pass to me

Regards

• Ra
      18th of Nov, 2008

Oh well they are absolutely useless..but i guess better of all the other evil banks in india.
    There were a couple of fradulent transactions on my NRI account and to get that reverted it took me 6 months of constantly following up with the case.
    My parents in india has to visit the office and my sister had to call them on a regular basis to get it resolved.
    They are one lazy bank...and the customer service is absolutely a waste of time and energy. the call centers in my opinion provide no relevant or useful information and repeat the same tune over and over again.
    I would suggest taking the case up and filing a complaint with OMBUDS to put more pressure on the bank and your case and caution them about you filing a case with OMBUDS.