ICICI Lombard Gic / ICICI Credit Card / bogus calls
Calls received stating icici credit card department regarding health insurance offers. Offers sold on wrong commitments like return of premium after 3 years with 5% p.a interest. also interest and service tax is charged which has not been told earlier. on contacting the service centers, they are unable to assist and behave utterly illogical. ICCI Lombard and ICICI Credit Card denies having sold the policy . Also they deny who the agent is who has sold the policy. I strongly would recommend people not to buy policies online and also not to perform any transaction on their credit/debit cards through such banks who deny information and just reason it out on the system.
ICICI Bank does not seem to have any culture except running around to gain business, marketing new ones and losing the existing ones. We have certainly come of age to offer products online but do not have the systems to compliment it . :(
Sometimes, it's better to spare time to get things manual than to lost money while performing things automated when it's a considerable sum. Rs. 500-1000 transactions online are ok, not the higher ones.
More ICICI Lombard Gic / ICICI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges