ICICI Home Finance Company / non-receipt of original lease deed agreement even after 4 months of clearing of all dues

1 India Review updated:

To - The Managing Director
ICICI Home Finance Company Ltd.
Hyderabad / Mumbai

Dear Sir,

Sub:-Non Receipt of Original lease deed of my flat (33-A, 6th phase Adarsh Nagar, Sonari, Jamshedpur) after clearing all my dues on
30-Mar-06.
Ref:-My Loan Application No.LBJMR0sssss

With reference to above mentioned subject I would like to inform you following:-
- I have already cleared my all dues by 31-Mar-06 for above mentioned Flat.
- I have not received my Original lease deed till date which was mortgaged by you.
- I am following up since four (4) months with your Jamshedpur office but all in vain.
- Whenever I visit your office for said document your esteemed office hand over a letter stating that it will take further 15 days to 20 days or give some excuse like tracing it or so on so forth.
- I have borrowed huge amount from the market against this house in order to dispose the said house and clear my market loan. Since I am not able to dispose the same, a hefty interest on loan amount is being paid by me every month.
- I did not expect this kind of poor service from such a reputed bank who claims that “Customer service is first”.

This whole incident shows a total lack of respect for other people's time and money. Just making an advertisement saying "Hum hai na" is not enough. The people who bank with ICICI needs to feel the same way too."

However, I am requesting you to handover my Original lease deed agreement on immediate basis so that I can clear all my dues.

A letter confirming the date on which you will be handing over the said Original Lease Deed agreement will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Surendra

Adarsh Nagar Sahkari Grih Nirman Samity Ltd.
Sonari
Jamshedpur
Mobile no.943sssss

Cc:-Manager-ICICI Home Finance Co.Ltd.-Jamshedpur

Comments

• Ha
      4th of May, 2007

Service like sending statement to claim IT deduction is not sent in time. One is required to resort to unnecessary correspondence or visit office to get the same

• Ku
      20th of Jun, 2007
    Icici Home Finance Company - Unauthorized debit of my account
    India

I have Money Saver Home Loan on me for Rs. 10Lakhs. I have given ECS for deduction of EMI which is being done on regular basis. Without my knowledge this company is deducting from my current account 5-7K rupees every month without my knowledge or my permission. I have not given any authority to ICICI for deducting this amount under the guise of 'Interest due on Installment No.5' etc. How can they deduct from my account with out my permission. Does it amount to FRAUD on consumers. I have tried several times on their call centers. I am being asked to go to their branch to sort out this issue for which I have no time. My Home loan account no is LBGHZ00001438608.

• Ak
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company - Pf amount not credited fully
    NAGPUR
    iciciprulife.com

Dear sir/Madam

I had received pf settlement amt on 14/11/2017.
    But this amt is deficient on full and final settlement amt so request you please check my balance and give the reimbursement amt on urgent basis.
    I have already submit complent on three days ago but not given response.

Thanks& Regards
    Akshay shangarwar(ex emp)
    Emp id :5033758

• Sh
      15th of Oct, 2018
    ICICI Bank - ICICI Credit Card
    India

My name is Sham sundar.I am an ICICI Bank Credit Card Holder.I received an sms from the Bank that my card had been debited Rs.1, 649/- without my consent for CPP Assistance ...
    Kindly Reply immediately.
    Email Id : shamsundar1989@gmail.com

• Sr
      27th of Oct, 2018
    ICICI Bank - Debit card
    Hyderabad

Hi,

I have drawn money from HDFC ATM near satyam theatre Hyderabad. Due some technical issue my card was stucked in the ATM machine itself. My card is still there in the ATM itself. Could you please help asap. I'm planning to go on vacation in 4 days. Please respond asap.

Thanking you,
    Sreesatya.

• Ni
      27th of Oct, 2018
    ICICI Card Protection Plan - card protection plan unathoriced activated and money deduct my account
    NUZVID

please cancel card protection

• Ha
      4th of Nov, 2018
    ICICI Bank - Card protection plan
    Hyderabad
    Icicibank.com

Last year i was repeatedly been called to join the plan and the amount of devited from my account. This year with out intimidating they debited an amount of 1600.
    I want the amount to be refunded. Also i was necer been informed with my memebership number as well. Please taje necesaary action.