ICICI Home Finance Company / non-receipt of original lease deed agreement even after 4 months of clearing of all dues
To - The Managing Director
ICICI Home Finance Company Ltd.
Hyderabad / Mumbai
Sub:-Non Receipt of Original lease deed of my flat (33-A, 6th phase Adarsh Nagar, Sonari, Jamshedpur) after clearing all my dues on
Ref:-My Loan Application No.LBJMR0sssss
With reference to above mentioned subject I would like to inform you following:-
- I have already cleared my all dues by 31-Mar-06 for above mentioned Flat.
- I have not received my Original lease deed till date which was mortgaged by you.
- I am following up since four (4) months with your Jamshedpur office but all in vain.
- Whenever I visit your office for said document your esteemed office hand over a letter stating that it will take further 15 days to 20 days or give some excuse like tracing it or so on so forth.
- I have borrowed huge amount from the market against this house in order to dispose the said house and clear my market loan. Since I am not able to dispose the same, a hefty interest on loan amount is being paid by me every month.
- I did not expect this kind of poor service from such a reputed bank who claims that “Customer service is first”.
This whole incident shows a total lack of respect for other people's time and money. Just making an advertisement saying "Hum hai na" is not enough. The people who bank with ICICI needs to feel the same way too."
However, I am requesting you to handover my Original lease deed agreement on immediate basis so that I can clear all my dues.
A letter confirming the date on which you will be handing over the said Original Lease Deed agreement will be highly appreciated.
Adarsh Nagar Sahkari Grih Nirman Samity Ltd.
Cc:-Manager-ICICI Home Finance Co.Ltd.-Jamshedpur
More ICICI Home Finance Company Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme