ICICI Bank Limited / icici bank cheating customers

1 India Review updated:

I have Opened my ICICI Bank Account / DMAT Account with ICICI Bank and ICICI Direct Account vide Form No. [protected] and Opened same time and given same instruction for all the accounts i.e., I have opted for that all statements etc will be sent to my domestic address and through email and yearly charges for the same is Rs. 450/-. But wrongly I have received one invoice for high amount for my DMAT Account No IN[protected] and for the wrong Invoicing I have informed ICICI Bank immediately on receipt of Invoice but more than two months has passed and writing several emails to ICICI Bank but they did not responded nor credited my account with the wrong charges deducted. Beware of ICICI Bank Limited!

Comments

• Sr
      15th of Feb, 2007

Ya chandra you are correct..now a days icici is not caring about customers..because now they entered into a stage where there is no fear about the future of icici.

For me also they deducted the money due to the non-ICICI atm transaction failure. And now it takes 11 days to get the money back...Will see shall i get or not...i have to sit with crossing fingers.

• La
      13th of Jul, 2007

I have an ICICI demat account from 2003. I had changed jobs twice from then and during my last shift had forgotten to change the address. While transacting online i had forgotten my password as it needs to be changed every 15 days and so made a request for new password. A week later i realized the password had gone to the old address and returned. I subsequently went to the ICICI branch in Koramangala and put in a request for change of address with documents. After 15 days and on repeated follow up i was informed that the request MAY have been rejected!! I again gave another request for change of address. The funny part is that the S/B account attached to the demat account has the new address. I was asked to provide identity proof. My PAN card has my name as L.G. MURLI. This was the same PAN card given to ICICI for demat account opening. The demat account name is Latteri Gopalan Murali. Just an expansion of my initials. Also since the PAN card was applied and procured in the north my name; murali' was spelled as 'Murli'.

Now ICICI says they cannot accept this as i.d. proof. What do i do to get my account unlocked? In the meantime i am unable to trade for the last one month and have suffered financial losses!