ICICI Bank Credit Card / debited rs 31000 from my savings accout for disputed credit card transactions
ICICI Bank has troubled me to the core...this is the worst experience that could have happened to me.
1. I placed a dispute for online transactions that happened on my credit card one after the another on 29 Dec 2007, summing up to Rs 25000/-...
2. Customer service mentioned that they wold take 60 days to resolve dispute but it is over 6 months and they have not been able to resolve the dispute in favor of neither of us.
3. I have a documented email from the lawyer from ICICI bank that the investigation is in process and initiated on 7th May 2008 and it will take 60 days to charge back that amount.
4. After all of this; they end up debiting all the disputed transactions with interest from my savings account with ICICI bank...
Ridiculous... It has been 6 months they could not prove that I made those transactions which I did not anyways and they will never be able to prove me wrong...
How do I go about getting my hard earned money back?
More ICICI Bank Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme