ICICI Bank Credit Card / debited rs 31000 from my savings accout for disputed credit card transactions

1 India Review updated:

ICICI Bank has troubled me to the core...this is the worst experience that could have happened to me.

1. I placed a dispute for online transactions that happened on my credit card one after the another on 29 Dec 2007, summing up to Rs 25000/-...
2. Customer service mentioned that they wold take 60 days to resolve dispute but it is over 6 months and they have not been able to resolve the dispute in favor of neither of us.
3. I have a documented email from the lawyer from ICICI bank that the investigation is in process and initiated on 7th May 2008 and it will take 60 days to charge back that amount.
4. After all of this; they end up debiting all the disputed transactions with interest from my savings account with ICICI bank...

Ridiculous... It has been 6 months they could not prove that I made those transactions which I did not anyways and they will never be able to prove me wrong...

How do I go about getting my hard earned money back?

Comments

• Ka
      23rd of Nov, 2008

tertetertertteteetertertrtertt

• Im
      23rd of May, 2009

ICICI Bank Cred Card No. 4477 4682 8366 9005

Dear Sir/Madame,

with reference to the above mentioned Credit card,

My savings a/c has been debited Rs. 33, 000/- saying that, there is an outstanding on the card,

whereas, Ihave already settled the credit card account on 27/10/2008,

and have also got a settlement letter, bearing reference no. REF NO. HYD/840/200810840

this keeps happening to me every 3-4 months,

evertime I have to go the bank and request for the release, showing the proof of settlement

this is the worst system I have ever come across,

i can understand if the mistake happens once or twice,

but this is being repeated again and again

and I am fedup with the system

now please tell me how do I teach them a lesson and get back my money

Regards

Imtiyaz Khan

• Ha
      24th of May, 2009

ICICI BANK PROVED TOBE THE WORST BANK IN INDIA, NOTHING CAN BE DONE UNLESS RBI TAKE ANY STRONG ACTION ON THIS BANK.

AS A CUSTOMER I ALSO HAD A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE IN CREDIT CARD LOSING SEVERAL THOUSAND MONEY.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND, WHY THIS BANK BEHAVING SO WORST TOWARDS CUSTOMERS.
    ALSO ALL EMPLOYEE OF ICICI BANK ARE TOLD NOT SHARE THEIR DIRECTOR'S CONTACT DETAILS.

THIS IS A GOOD SOURCE OF INCOME FROM CREDIT CARD, BY NOT RESOLVING THE ISSUES YEARS TOGETHER & DEBITING ALL WITH HUGE INTEREST FROM THE CUSTOMER.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, NO BODY SHOULD KEEP SALARY ACCOUNT WITH THIS BANK.

HARI, CHENNAI