ICICI Bank, Chamarajpet Branch, Bangalore / unethical operations/worst operations

India Review updated:
3.35
I joined with new company and opened SB A/c at ICICI bank 20 days back and my employer transfered salary to my SB account.

My employer is transacting with ICICI bank for several years (with great difficulty ) and when they transfered the amount it did not come to my account and ICICI bank immediately debited my employer account.

God knows where the amount till now and today the amount has not credited to my account. Whenever i call custome care they just say "The amount will get transfered I need to wait"

So how long I will wait.

I have seen my friends bad experiences with ICICI bank and I say they have one of the worst customer service. This is bad service on part of ICICI bank and they are calling leading bank globally, Yes they are leading globally in showcasing bad service.

One more thing they made my father to wait 4 hours in their branch to close his SB account, he was not knowing for what he has to wait. Nobody bothered to respond for aged person.

Srinath

Comments

Su
  11th of Sep, 2008
Hi,

I am a very frustrated ICICI customer.
They have huge staff - quantity - no quality.
They donot understand or try to help customers.
They make so many blunders, if it was US based bank it would have been sued many times.
Fortunately in India - banks are scott-free always.

In India, no bank cares for its customer in reality.
So this is life and accept it.

Mera desh mahaan !