ICICI Bank / saving account blocked even after 15 days of credit card settlement

India Review updated:

My Savings bank account have been on a lean due to credit card recovery procedures initiated by the ICICI Credit card division). I was issued a full and final settlement letter on 8th July 2008. As per the agreement I had made two payments one on 10th July 2008 and the second one on 16th August 2008 amounting to Rs 38, 000/-. Since then I have been in touch with your customer support department, umpteen numbers of times wherein I logged the following two service request numbers (SR76948840, SR77014910). I have honored my part of the agreement, but I still do not have any update from banks part and my account is still under lean. And the customer support team is not able to give me any status updates or numbers for escalation.

Is their the way a responsible bank behaves and every time i call teh customer support the only thing they tell me is that they are unable to contact me over my phone number, I have send hard copy mails and emails to ICICI bank several time to resolve this, but to no effect. In th event of the status quo remaining for another week i will take this matter to the reserve bank of india as well as the consumer court.

Comments

Aj
  23rd of Sep, 2008
i m already a customer of icici bank. and i have an debit card. now i would lk 2 have an cr card plz tell me the procedure...
regards ajaz ahmad war...
tks