ICICI Bank / nightmare for opening a savings account
Have you ever imagined how funny it is to open a savings account with one of the leading pvt bank, as they boast, ICICI... The application was submitted on 5th July ,and after 20 days ICICI representative came back for some more signatures, assuring that the account will get activated within 2days. Again on 1st of August he came back for a nominee signature promising that account will be activated on 4th.
After a long wait, i went to the bank to deposit my cheque trusting ICICI that my account is activated.But i came to know that it is not yet. I called up immediately to customer care and found that my application was rejected on 27 th july. And i wonder why the guy from ICICI has taken 3 days to come back to me (i.e on 1st Aug), Instead it is still in the process and gives me a surprise. It is just a case of opening a savings account... if the product is an investment instrument I'm sure you are caught in the web... so think twice or don't ever think about ICICI!
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - current account
- ICICI Bank - icici bank credit card
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account