I.C. System / unfair debt collections
I strongly agree they don't want to work with you . They just want to harass you and lie . They told me they were going to place leins on my property and take it when they couldn't . They called after 9pm and told me to post date a payment to them for $1068.00 and I told them I didn't have it at the time they said thats ok this is just to show them I wanted to resolve the debt and that I could call back and cancel it and set up an amount that I could afford . I called back and canceled the 1068.00 payment and set up a payment of 200.00 dollars . I then called back to verify the payment amount for my checking account . A rep. named Jordan said they could take both amounts because they had both on file . I told him I had a family to support . He told me he didn't care just make sure you have money in you account and slamed the phone down as he hung up . My wife and I are having to file bankruptcy and I contacted my attorney and gave him the number to I.C.system and I don't know what was said but, it must have worked . Just as a safegaurd I put stop payments on my bank account . If you have to work with this company DO NOT POST DATE A PAYMENT TO THEM via your checking account! I also reported them to the Federal trade comission for unfair collection practices .I would advise any one with a complant about this company to do the same. ( www.ftc.gov) or [protected])
More I.C. System Complaints & Reviews
- I.C. System - beware of this scam company! 
- I.C. Systems - debt collection! 
- IC Systems - harassing phone calls! 
- IC Systems, Inc. - rude, erroneous and/or conflicting information 
- IC System - fraud 
- IC System - collections.
- IC System - this “business” claims to be honest debt collector
- IC System - harassed for erroneous information - fraud alert!!!
- IC System - debt collection 
- IC System - contracts and client services