Iberia / Overbooking and delay
I had a terrible experience with Iberia, flying from Madrid to Buenos Aires. First our flight was overbooked. We couldn't flight that night and they assured us the place in the next flight, transfer to the hotel and the airport and a cash compensation. We had to change flights (connections) and to book an extra night in Buenos Aires. The following day, we were sited inside the plain for three hours, with technical problems. That plain didn’t lift – very little information was given to the passengers – and we had to go again to a hotel, until they solved the problem. We stayed from 11h to 20h30, without food or water, nor information about our departure. We departed to Buenos Aires with a delay of 13 hours in the second flight. We had to change our vacations completely and lost two days in the Barajas Airport. Iberia didn’t excuse itself for the trouble it caused to the passengers. I will never fly again with this company.
More Iberia Complaints & Reviews
- Madrid Airport / Iberia Airlines - Flight delay 
- Iberia - Terrible customer service! 
- Iberia Airlines - Horrible Service + Missing Luggage 
- Iberia - Usurpação
- Iberia Airlines - Lost Luggage 
- Iberia Airlines - pay for your seats but don't expect to get them with iberia.
- Iberia Airlines - Lost baggage
- Iberia Airlines - Ground service
- Iberia Airlines/ Airline Tickets - Cancelled ticket
- Iberia Plus mileage program - Iberia does not credit miles on Oneworld partner flights