Hyundai Santro Car / complaint about exchange bonus

1 India Review updated:

Dated : 28.07.2008

Dear sir,
I have purchased a Hyundai Santro from Empire Hyundai an authorized dealer of Hyundai Motor India Ltd. on 25/12/2007 vide their invoice no. H[protected], dated 25/12/2007.
At that time of the purchase dealer has offered me Rs. 15, 000/- as an exchange bonus, under exchange scheme which was running by Hyundai it self & dealer also told me at that time, that the cheque of exchange bonus will be directly issued in my name from Hyundai Motor India Ltd.
When I have not received my exchange bonus cheque after passing 5 to 6 months, the dealer told me that his dealership is being cancelled by Hyundai Motor India Ltd, so he not responsible & when I contacted to Hyundai Motor India Ltd., they told me they have not received complete papers related to exchange bonus scheme from dealer, so they are unable to issue any cheque in my favour.
Since than I am contacting so many person like Mr. Ahmed, Mr. Vikas saxena, Mr. Ashok kumar, Mr. Neeraj kohli (National Head-Complaints) & Mr. Ashish anand but expect Mr. Ahmed no-body is responding in proper manner even Hyundai National head complaints & Mr. Ashish anand is not picking up the phone from any no.
Now I have arrange all the paper which is required for exchange bonus by my efforts but have no idea to whom I submit these paper & after how many days I will receive my exchange bonus cheque.
This is my second car of Hyundai Motor India Ltd. & the experience which I have this time will not allow me to purchase any car from Hyundai in future & I will not suggest any body to do the same.
If you can do any thing in this regards this will help me out from this situation.
Thanks & Regards

(Vikas Saxena)
[protected], [protected]
Office :- [protected], 2827513, 6454065
Home : [protected]

Comments

22nd of Feb, 2010

Dear sir,
    I have purchased a Hyundai Santro from KC Hyundai Jammu an authorized dealer of Hyundai Motor India Ltd. on 14-01-2009 vide invoice No. T200900090. dt: 14-01-2009, customer id: C2009120297, REg. No. JK02AK0611
    At that time of the purchase dealer has offered me Rs. 4000/- as an exchange bonus, under exchange scheme which was running by Hyundai it self & dealer also told me at that time, that the cheque of exchange bonus will be directly issued in my name from Hyundai Motor India Ltd. but tlll date i have not received the cheque or anything else.

Thanks & Regards