Hyundai /Santro At / manufacturer's certificate

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir ,
Inorder to get concession in excise duty for the cars ment for disableds, I have applied for manufacturer's certificate from Hyundai Motors India Limited through M/s Kothari Hyundai Pune(Car Dealer). After enclosing the necessarymedical certificate etc(Annexure-II) the same was sent to HMIL through said dealer in June 2007. But uptill now no communication is being made from the dealer or HMIL.They are not even taking my calls.As I have submitted the original documents I am stuck up .
Kindly look in to the matter let me know the satus of my manufacturer's certificate.
Thanking you .
With regards.
Yours sincerely
Sanjay M Pangavhane

Comments

Dr
  10th of Mar, 2008

i purchased my santro car in june 2006 from sharma hyndai ahmedabad. that time they people forgetten about hypothecation of car loan. after one year they remeber about that thing. after i send my rto book with neceesary documents to mr. mahesh acharya and mrs.kulkarni (sales manager). but after four to five month they not return my book and documents. they misplace my rto book and documents. they not properly reply and properly answer this thing . i also complaint to mr. surendra sharma owner of sharma hyndai but they also not properly answers.