Hyundai Motors / serious safety problem in hyundai i10
I have purchased “i10 Magna” car from Sanjay Hyundai, Pune. This car was delivered to me in the second week of January 2008. My car has developed two faults twice in less than three moths of use, when the car has not even run 3000 km.
1. On April 07, 2008 major accident was averted when my car suddenly stopped in the middle of the road, when I was negotiating a ‘U’ turn. I was later told by the mechanic of Sanjay Hyundai that the left side axle had come off.
This is a serious problem which can cause injury to life and property of driver/passenger. I consider my self lucky that no fast moving vehicle banged into me when the car stopped suddenly in the middle of the road.
2. In the month of February, Wiper motor of the vehicle suddenly started and stopped, on its own, without switching on the wiper. This was a problem was solved by replacing the wiper motor.
More Hyundai Motors Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Pinetown - pathetic service
- Hyundai Motor America - customer service
- Hyundai Motor America - 2013 hyundai tuscon - brandon hyundai, tampa fl
- Hyundai Motor America - hyundai accent hyundai elantra and the other cars and kia
- Hyundai Pinetown - hyundai i20