Hyundai Motors / Hyundai Elantra / poor paint quality / dont waste money on hyundai products!
I bought a new hyundai elantra on 14 feb 2007 for my wife, the vehicle paint has started developing pin holes and chipping it seems as the vehicle is repainted or the company has started using sub standard products and are fooling their customers. So dont waste money on hyundai substandard products / save your money.
More Hyundai Motors / Hyundai Elantra Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - hyundai tucson n sport 2018 model
- Hyundai Motor America - tittle release
- Hyundai Motor America - 2014 accent
- Hyundai Motor America - turn signal bulbs
- Hyundai Motor America - lease end