Hyundai Motor America / new lease on vehicle
this is my fourth Hyundai leased vehicle
when turning in my Elantra, I asked and was told that there will be and is not any additional money owed
I did receive a bill for 341.41 from Hyundai finance.
Hyundai finance told me that the Eleantra was sold at auction and the dealer Millenium Hyundai Hempstead NY, paid a prtion on the value
AND IT MY RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY THE ADDITIONAL COST OF THE VEHICLE
THIS IS ABSURD!!!
THE 341.41 IS EVEN MORE THAT WHAT I PAID ON A MONTHLY PAYMENT
SHAME ON YOU HYUNDAI, CAR SALESMEN ARE THE WORST, THEY HAUNT YOU TO SIGN WITHOUT DISCLOSING ALL THE DETAILS!!!
THIS WILL BE MY LAST HYUNDAI, YOU HAVE LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER
More Hyundai Motor America Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - 2017 & a 2018 sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - leasing
- Hyundai, Dickson, City PA - customer service
- Hyundai Motor America - 2011 hyundai sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - 2019 santa fe ultimate awd