Hyundai Motor America / airbag control unit

1 LIA HYNDAI OF HARTFORD233 timBer trl east hartford ct 06118, United States

I took my 2011 Hyundai for a recall of the AIR CONTRL UNIT to LIA HYUNDAI in HARTFORD CT, when I drove the car into the dealership the front panel was clear and there was NO AIR BAG WARNING when they finished with my car and I started it I noticed the AIR BAG WARNING ON.I immediately told the attendant that there was no WARNING LIGHT ON that this has something to do with the passenger seat weight or module and it may have happened today when the car was serviced for the RECALL and if I wanted to correct the problem I will have fix it myself and pay out of my own pocket I told him there was no way I was going to pay for something I did not do that there must be something electrical they did that caused this problem they ended up taking the car back ln and nothing was accomplished where I needed to make this repair myself and pay for it if I wanted to get it done. I know they mess up my car and who knows how much this passenger seat is going to cost me besides this is something they did I am sure of it.

An