Hyundai Motor America — unethical behavior from service staff at pearson hyundai
The engine blew up in 2009 hyundai accent with only 36000 miles on 6/7/18. Hyundai motor approved engine replacement. Pearson did not want to do it and made all kinds of excuses to postpone it. Finally on 9/14/18 they did replace the engine but did not release the car to me. At that time I did not know it was completed. On 9/15/18 they pulled my rental car and I had to pay for it. Finally, on 11/20/18 they told me I could have my car back. That's when I was given the invoice for the engine (under warranty) replacement completed on 9/14/18. Therefore, jason vaughan, service manager, refused to return my vehicle to me from 9/15/18 to 11/20/18. They lied to me. They also held my car with no authorization. Jason vaughan and his supervisor brook brown are both culpable in this unethical behavior. It should be a criminal offense to hold a repaired vehicle because they didn't like me. It cost me $2750 out of my pocket. Total rental fee was $4723.88. Hyundai paid $1973.26. This should never have happened.
More Hyundai Motor America Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective!
- Hyundai / Getz - paint
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance