Hyundai Motor America2013 hyundai santa fe - air conditioning

I own a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS. VIN #KM8SNDHF4DU004086.
This is the third Santa Fe I've owned and overall I have been very pleased with this model Hyundai. I am complaining because the Air Conditioning in my car is broken. Within the first six months of my owning this car, the AC was broken and had to be repaired.

I now have approximately 67, 000 miles on this vehicle and the Air Conditioning is broken again.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Bel Air, MDMy local Hyundai dealer, Jones of Bel Air, Maryland, says that the parts and service needed for this repair were under warranty only until 60, 000 miles. I have paid $140 for engine diagnosis and the dealer estimates that the AC repair will cost a minimum of $600. I am writing to complain that (1) the AC system has a history of failure, (2) should not be faulty at this still early stage in the life of this vehicle, and (3) we reached and surpassed the 60, 000 mile mark during winter time when no AC was needed.
I would appreciate Hyundai's covering this expense and authorizing this work to be done at Jones of Bel Air in Bel Air, Maryland.

Le